Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
9,148 Posts
Do NOT pay! I would contact the seller of the other auction and ask her to report to eBay. Tell the seller you have reasons to believe the pictures are not hers and do not want to continue with the transaction. Even if she sends you pictures of a real bag, I personally wouldn't trust her anymore.

· Registered
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Do NOT pay! I would contact the seller of the other auction and ask her to report to eBay. Tell the seller you have reasons to believe the pictures are not hers and do not want to continue with the transaction. Even if she sends you pictures of a real bag, I personally wouldn't trust her anymore.
Thanks Asiandiva!

:cry I already paid!! EBay will not let me contact a random seller for some reason.

Oh God, I'm so upset about this. I can't believe I was so stupid. Is there any way I can get my money back?

· Registered
9,148 Posts
Only way is to file a chargeback but then I don't think you can do this before you receive the item and it's indeed counterfeit. Contact Pam or Treasurehoard and see if they have better suggestion. Did you pay by credit card?

· Registered
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Only way is to file a chargeback but then I don't think you can do this before you receive the item and it's indeed counterfeit. Contact Pam or Treasurehoard and see if they have better suggestion. Did you pay by credit card?
:( No, I didn't charge it. I always use my bank acct. because it's linked through PayPal. At this point I'm really hoping this seller will just give me a refund or something.

I've learned my lesson about EBay, I think.... :(

· Registered
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Looks she relisted with her own pics? Hard to tell if it's real with those pics. If it was real she would have sent pics to princess_eab to complete the transaction. I highly doubt it.
Actually, she offered to send me pics and I refused; told her I wanted a refund. :twitch I just didn't want to take the chance on the bag after all that! She was actually very nice.

So it could very well be authentic-- she just needs much better pics.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.