Authentic Jeans Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please take a look. I got these at a estate sale. After seeing your guide on ebay I thought I would run them by before I posted them. I am pretty sure they are real. There is no price tag but the sku tag (I think thats what it's called) is still there so I think they are new. But I am not sure about the hem. Can anyone let me know if these are real and if the hem is right or altered? And thank you very much for the guide!

Attachments

·
Registered
10,768 Posts
Yuck, the hems look like someone just folded them under. Doesn't even look hemmed.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Forget the above ? I just listed them as they are. Whoever gets them will want to adjust them their own way anyway. Thanks for all the info though. I have learned alot just by browsing the forum!:headspin

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I started them at 49.99 does that sound like a good starting spot? Everyone likes the bin's but with the hems like that I didn't know what to ask. I figured I would let the bidder's figure what they are worth. Any Opinions?:twitch

·
Banned
21,191 Posts
honestly, I haven't seen the gold studded GCWs go for that much bc they're not super popular, but apparently the larger sizes sell better on Ebay so you might have some luck. I think the HAVCA and HAVCB (all crystals, no studs) are more popular...I prefer them anyway.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts