·
Registered
10,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
are they auth?? thank you :flowers

·
Registered
10,768 Posts
I have a pair and they look good to me :)

·
Registered
10,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^ Nat, is your pair a 26 or a 27? i understand these run really small? smaller than other painteds :confused:

argh... no tag pic :(

the fade line down the front is throwing me it seems really light and the wash looks a little mottled :IDK

·
Registered
10,768 Posts
Mine are actually a 29 and fit like a 27 :eek: The wash on the pair you posted does look faded...I'm 100% sure they're real though. :)

·
Registered
10,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hmmmmm strange .... a mystery pair :magwink

thank you ladies :flowers

Mine are actually a 29 and fit like a 27 :eek: The wash on the pair you posted does look faded...I'm 100% sure they're real though. :)
these are a 26 :( my other painteds are a 27 so these will prbly be too small for me :cry

·
Registered
10,768 Posts
The stitching on my pair is not navy :eek: Mine aren't customized either.

I'd wait for Pam too...she has a pair as well, right?

·
Registered
10,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thank you so much everyone for all your help :hug

:jumping wow :D totally excited and i hope they fit me :)

I sold Pam her pair. The stitching is not navy. Link me if you're not getting? :eek:
i already BINed them Jess :magwink (actually did it before the final auth :ashamed :rofl) but i will def let you know if they dont work out for me :love

·
Premium Member
34,070 Posts
they are real. to the best of my knowledge the navy sigs do NOT have navy stitching (mine are at my bf's, but i'm positive they are tan stitched.

I *think* that guide photo may have been retouched off a different pair because there was no pocket shot to be had at the time, i will replace it with photos of the real deal when i get to mine.

the NYD on the navy sigs is also kinda different than usual, and also they have a weird style number, with 001U. Also run really small

·
Registered
10,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
^ thank you Pam :love mystery solved :cool: im so excited :jumping been wanting a pair of these for a while but they were pretty impossible to find :D

·
Registered
10,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks Christina :love i owe a few pics lately :magwink

1 - 20 of 21 Posts