Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks everyone :)

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I am a little sheepish to admit they are actually in the mail :eek: The seller added the bin for me before I had a chance to run an auth check so I was a little worried that these were fake but I didn't want to loose them if they were real. I guess I should have gotten a second opinion before I paid for them. I thought they looked good but when I looked at the pics again I was a little surprised that they were 4% spandex. Do you know what the wash is? I thought it was New york dark.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There's a pair of NYD Hefners in the mall but they are 2% Lycra and look slightly different.

(PS I hope it's ok to link to things in the mall)

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Either way it doesn't really matter. I've always wanted a pair :) I just hope these fit me, I know most recommend to size up for hefners but every time I've done that I've ended up with too big jeans :shake

·
Banned
21,191 Posts
Either way it doesn't really matter. I've always wanted a pair :) I just hope these fit me, I know most recommend to size up for hefners but every time I've done that I've ended up with too big jeans :shake
Yeah, if you're curvy (small waist, big butt) these will fit fine. I had them in LUX and sized up as recommended, but they bagged out with wear and I ended up selling them. I have a feeling the complaints about small sizing come from people who have the Kate build (all waist, no hips) who, of course, would find the waist size in Hefners unworkable.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
hmmm... I'm not really very curvy :( We shall have to see. If they don't work out I can always resell them. Based on the measurements provided they should be good in the waist but I hope they aren't huge through the hips. I don't have much of a booty.

·
Banned
21,191 Posts
hmmmm...maybe it'll depend on wash, but I've always found kates to be big in the waist/tight in the hips/thighs, which is why I can't wear that cut. The hefners fit great other than the bagging out, which I guess is not surprising since so much of the old 7FAM was cut small in the waist and big in the hips.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My biggest problem is my town has a very limited selection of PD so it's hard to go try styles on. We just got an Aritzia but their selection of 7fam sucks :( I've got a pair of older colettes (I think they are mercer??) that are perfect. I was hoping the fit would be similar but I guess I'll have to wait until they arrive.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts