Authentic Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello forum.

i've have never ordered from them before and hate to return anything so people who have asos clothes what's the word on the sizing.

i wear a misses 00, xxs, tts 24. the size chart does not seem to jive with what my measurement are and what my US size actually is. according to them, i wear a US 2/4. because of vanity sizing, i do not wear those sizes, not even close.

any ladies out there able to give me any advice. TIA:)

·
Registered
3,603 Posts
I would like to know too :) Sorry that I can't give you any advice, but I do know that UK sizing is a bit smaller.. because when I buy from H&M I wear anything ranging from 2-6 and I'm around the same size as you.

·
Registered
9,884 Posts
Asos stuff runs small. One dress I tried on was supposed to be a US 4 & I couldn't even zip it up. It ran super small!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the reply. i think i am going to go ahead a pull the trigger. i just hate returning things online:( i hope they indeed do run small because they run out of their smallest sizes a lot it seems.:(:(

·
Registered
940 Posts
I think you would be fine with a UK 6, maybe a 4 in some looser styles. I usually wear XS and a size 24/25 in jeans and go with a UK 6, sometimes UK 8 if you are a bit busty as a lot of the dresses run small in that aspect. Hope that helps!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts