Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It's been fun researching these jeans, your guides were very helpful. Thank you. I found these at a thrift store. I've done all I can think of and still cant be sure. The stiching isn't flawless on the belt loop, you said that's a dead giveaway. I can't find that pocket style or cut # anywhere. There is a string of #'s on the back of the last care tag though...I have just enough hope to post here. I'm so nervous!

Attachments

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was almost sure they were fake.

Mosly because idalis's guide says the stiching on the belt look will be impeccable, and as you can see they're not. Also, the buttons are plain, no 7's anywhere, same with the zipper pulls, regular ykk.

· Premium Member
34,067 Posts
There are quite a few styles that don't have normal jeans buttons, so none of that applies, and i'm not sure what you mean about the zipper pull... all sevens have plain ol YKK zippers, they don't have 7 on them or anything.

Those are real, old, manchester wash, don't know the name of the style, but it's not going to be a big mover if you're planning to sell it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.