·
Registered
1,558 Posts
^I think so too.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have never boughten a pair of these jeans but I found these and thought "I wonder if these are real?" They still have the the True Religion tag on them just not a price tag or any other tag so I didn't know. They have not been worn yet.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am just curious on how you figure out that they are fake? I have looked at the "tips" on how to see if they are real or fake and I didn't really understand because I thought they looked real. But I am not an expert.

·
Premium Member
34,070 Posts
Horseshoes don't fill the pocket properly, pockets are not curved correctly, coinpocket isn't curved at all, wash is horrible, stitching is awful, overall quality/look is terrible, font on the white info sticker on the tag is wrong, J in Jeans is not dipped down below the other letters on the inner tag.... i could go on. But really there's nothing right about these.

TR are tricky. It will take a while to train your eye. Start looking at REAL jeans to understand

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I just noticed on the tag is 2004. Not that it matters I just thought I would let you know. I sure wish they were real. I only paid $20 for them at a thrift store. But, $20 too much now that you all are saying they are fake!!!

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
gosshhhhhhhhhhh...i only can stand to see 2 picture of it..and i wanna puke!!!horrible fake!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts