Registered
369 Posts
the seller is a member here???? noo wayyy :madbeating

a lot of stuff are fake...

i'm kinda leaning toward fake on these as well... but im bad with chromas

·
Denim Goddess
14,606 Posts
um I don't know about the seller being a member here, but I believe those are real... but that is imo..

OOh i just noticed stephanie got them! (all4oldchevys) I'm pretty darn sure they are real now, she would not buy them if she thought they were fake and she's pretty good with these :)

EDIT: oh and a lot of these come without crystals, some originally comes with them and some just don't. Usually members get the noncrystallized ones and crystallize themselves.

·
Registered
9,674 Posts
Yeah, I bought them. There is discrepancy over whether they are real, I just thought they were hemmed, but the wash looked okay to me. They already shipped them, so hopefully I will get them this week to take tag pics.

·
Registered
18,385 Posts
There is usually a nice bit of pocket fabric on the interior that gets distressed on the outside from the wash process. Usually about 1/2 inch, and it makes a triangle at the corner of the pocket...don't see it on this pair, or at least they are not straight and nice like they normally are.

Real ones:

I don't know if that helps...I hope they're real! :(

·
Banned
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean these were sold by a member, but TO a member. My bad!!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for ya! Just I looked at more of the auctions and some are horrid :(

Give them hell if there fake lol!

·
Denim Goddess
14,606 Posts
uh ohhh, they looked good to me :( man I suck with chromas. Stephanie I hope they're real! I just recently met someone who had a pair and when they took pictures of it, the flash washed out a lot of the color and they looked like the pair in those pictures.. :IDK

1 - 9 of 9 Posts