Authentic Jeans Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not sure if it is true... but saw this on MSN this am. I love them! I hope its true...

"From the moment paparazzi conveniently captured Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel engaging in a passionate interlude on a deserted, moodily lit street in Rome a few days back, those long-simmering engagement rumors have begun to heat up. Now, on the heels of the increasingly PDA-comfortable pair's recent diamond ring purchase, Britain's Sunday People has decided to take the logical next step by claiming the crooner proposed to the well-built actress on the final night of their Italian respite (they were in town for the wedding of Biel's former "7th Heaven" co-star Beverley Mitchell). Jessica supposedly answered in the affirmative without hesitation. "He is besotted with Jessica and wants to make an honest woman of her," a source -- apparently right out of the straight-laced '50s -- tells the paper. "He planned to propose in Rome because it is such a romantic city. Jessica is over the moon and looking forward to a huge wedding. She can't wait." Timberlake, who began dating Biel not long after his four-year romance with Cameron Diaz ended in early 2007, has repeatedly brushed off nuptial talk. Still, says the insider, "Justin has grown up a lot in the last couple of years and has decided it is time to settle down." Jessica's rep didn't respond to our request for comment on the question-popping report."

·
Registered
8,050 Posts
I will be very dissapointed, I love Justin. They would make a great couple but for some reason I always liked him better wth Carmen Diaz. However Jessica is a nice catch too:)

·
Registered
4,290 Posts
I wouldn’t be surprised. After all it is sort of a normal thing to get married and they are at a “good” age

I also saw these pics a couple of days ago
<O:p
<O:p

<O:pWho knows? :IDK<O:p</O:p

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
JT gets on my nerves but Jessica Biel, I like a lot. She is so darned fit, it's sick! I get inspired to work out whenever I see pictures of her.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts