Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just thought I'd pass on the deals I saw at NR in Lynnwood last weekend. I saw a bunch of SFAM A pockets, flynts, roxys, and signature pockets in all sizes (mostly 25+) for $99. There were a bunch of SFAM in the men's section too (my bf picked up a pair) for $99. I'm not too sure what else was in that section (sorry guys!) but my bf wears a size 30 and tried on a bunch of different SFAM. My friend (sz 36) also tried on a bunch of TR and RR too (he picked up a pair of TR for $99) and my other friend (sz 34) picked up a pair of RR for $99 too. I also saw some Paige (27+) starting at $79 I think, RR (mostly 27/28+) for $99, People's Liberation (I picked up a pair for $49!) for $49 up and some other random jeans I can't remember

There was lots of juicy stuff too and for the guys, some Ed Hardy stuff and Seven Diamonds.

For the Thanksgiving sale they are bringing out all their Joe jeans.. and I think they were going to be $60 or something (don't quote me on this) but limit of 2 jeans per person (so clearly it has to be some crazy good BF sale.

That's it I think. I still need to post pics of what I bought!!!!! Happy shopping!

· Registered
1,585 Posts
Nice finds! I NEVER find anything at NR when I head on down!! Not sure that I'm going to go anytime soon with the crazy Black Friday sales going on. Madness. :bigeyes

· Registered
10,458 Posts
aw, don't be too disappointed, they just the basic TR styles (I didn't find anything for myself) - I always am hoping for Big Ts or Supers, but no such luck so far. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.