Authentic Jeans Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
15,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dnk about you guys but I am starting to get frantic on planning for the holidays! Cherrios has a commercial saying Thanksgiving is in 6 weeks are you ready? Since then I have been thinking geessh and Christmas is right after, Ive already been trying to get my Christmas shopping list together so I can do some little by little. Instead of a mad rush, bundle at the end.

Is is me and the Cherrios commercial is getting to me? Or is anyone else on "holiday rush" even a little ? also?? :IDK

·
Registered
8,050 Posts
No holiday rush for me. I'm always late doing Christmas shopping and I don't plan on how much I'm spending until I see my CC statement then realize some people ain't getting gifts this year and some of the stuff has to be returned to the store:) I've never been to any holiday parties so I don't worry about those. I do need to plan this year because there is a special bike that I want for my daughter and it costs an arm and a partial leg:rofl

·
Registered
15,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I do need to plan this year because there is a special bike that I want for my daughter and it costs an arm and a partial leg:rofl
:rofl I love that! I can maybe donate a finger?

·
Registered
8,530 Posts
I am going to get drunk the night before thanksgiving (this Monday for us CDNs)and maybe cook a tofurkey log.

Does this constitute holiday planning?

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
:rofl yes it does!! Nothing is funnier than the drunk person at thanksgiving! :rofl you are too funny!
Last year I WAS the drunk person at thanksgiving and somehow volunteered myself to host thanksgiving this year!

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
One of my friends always hosts a Thanksgiving party, so I just have to make a side dish and show up. Haven't even thought about Christmas yet, I still need to save up money for gifts.

·
Premium Member
34,070 Posts
:rofl I totally skipped over halloween!
i wish i could too. i hate dressing up. not only do i need a costume for myself, but my bf says i need to get his too! ummm wth!

·
Registered
6,098 Posts
^ I really want to do something like that for Halloween, but I don't know what would look good and what wouldn't. The hubby was a jock in high school, so I was thinking I could go as a ref & of course he could be a jock. But, that kinda seems boring. :rofl

·
Registered
8,050 Posts

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
My Thanksgiving is this weekend, so Thanksgiving doesn't really send me into a panic. I'll probably start Christmas shopping soon, though, because I don't have regular access to a car and want to get done early. :)

·
Registered
3,829 Posts
you should get him something silly since he is making you pick it ...like you should be Dorothy from the wizard of oz and them make him toto:rofl

Love it!!!! lol.

I miss dressing up and partying on Halloween but I do enjoy dressing the little one up and taking her out. She picked out a Butterfly costume this year. Other than where Thxg/Xmas are being held this year, we've done nothing in the planning area.

·
Registered
5,661 Posts
pfft are you serious? i still can't figure out what the hell costume i'm wearing to a halloween party i have to go to. Anything further away than that is not even a blip on my radar
Same here :)
I shoudl be living back in NY by Xmas...but with the job requisition on hold right now...I am not sure where I'll be - so holiday shopping is not on my brain :(

1 - 20 of 37 Posts