Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone tell me how this fits? if it runs small? I'm between sizes right now and I'm deciding which size I should get. I wear 28 in Lagoon and Medium Clean and they've stretched out so they feel a bit big. I've recently sized down to 27 in Dark Clean and those feel good now after they've stretched out a bit. Should i go for 27 or 28 in Black Sea? It's a 60cotton/40poly blend.... if that makes a diff...

Thanks in advance!!

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
I have tried on a pair of Benedict Canyons in Black Sea. They run smalllllll. I got a pair of 24s and they fit like 23s. I'm not sure about stretching from wearing.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Can someone tell me how this fits? if it runs small? I'm between sizes right now and I'm deciding which size I should get. I wear 28 in Lagoon and Medium Clean and they've stretched out so they feel a bit big. I've recently sized down to 27 in Dark Clean and those feel good now after they've stretched out a bit. Should i go for 27 or 28 in Black Sea? It's a 60cotton/40poly blend.... if that makes a diff...

Thanks in advance!!
For me, Dark Clean runs big. I wear 28/29 in Paige but can wear 27 in Dark Clean. I am also curious how the cotton/poly blend fits.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I just bought the Benedict Canyon in Black sea and got my regular Paige size, 26. They fit great, though I have not washed and worn them yet.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha, I just bought them too online in my smaller size 27. I tried it on at the store and i liked how it hugged my legs but not too tight. It's a little snug around waist but i'm hoping it will loosen a bit. I didn't how when my 28s stretches out it feels so loose. I can't wait to get them!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts