Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My shoes are trashed from the slush and salt from the winter and I'm in need of new ones.

I was looking at zappos and these looked ok:

Lacoste Radium SK at Zappos.com

Are these shoes good for walking much (if anyone has ever bought lacoste brand).

These were on their homepage and it somewhat caught my attention:

Either in the white or blue:

PUMA Roma 68 Vintage at Zappos.com

Or stick to the 'ol Nike?

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
I bought a pair of black lacoste shoes this summer and still havent worn them.. All I know is they werent comfortable... Well I didnt really give them a chance to break in I guess.. :rofl
What shoes you wear is totally up to you and your style..
I wear Doc Martens 6 outta 7 days of the week..
and flip flops all summer :D
and maybe some Nike's :D

·
Banned
569 Posts
Lacoste shoes are in fact very comfortable. I have 2 pairs I wear all the time with my jeans. The shoes are made from leather so even if it's a bit uncomfortable at first they will stretch to fit your foot in no time. Even when lacoste shoes are worn and dirty they give you the same converse effect and still look super cool. To me, if you want to make your shoes look the best, wear them with boot cut/ flare jeans.

I personally LOVE the lacoste shoe look and would highly recommend a pair!

These are the ones that made Lacoste shoes famous and I think they look sexy too!
Lacoste Swerve SK at Zappos.com

This is one of the pairs I have
Lacoste Protect Strap at Zappos.com

·
Banned
569 Posts
If you have boot cut jeans the strap will be covered. I do hope you enjoy your lacoste shoes, they are very light and will fit your foot in no time!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts