Authentic Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,959 Posts
Look at this bidder- 100% of 55 bids placed with This seller.:madbeating Probably uses this ID alot:shake

·
Registered
10,768 Posts
Both bidders are the seller.

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Slightly off-topic, but how do you find bidding history on ebay?

·
Registered
14,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
^ when you're looking at the item, next to number of bids there's a link that takes you to the history of that item. If you're looking for a particular member, you go to advance search, type their username in the buyer section and it brings up what they've purchased and bid on.

·
Registered
14,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lol! I was right... she just re-listed both pairs :shake

·
Registered
14,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
^ I did last time, I'm hoping she doesn't do it this time, because I actually wanted one of the pairs :rofl I'll report it if she does it again though :twitch

·
Registered
606 Posts
I noticed when she relisted the 1st pair of Frankie's she didn't show the front pic of the jean like she did in the first listing. If I'm not mistaken these are Roller prepsters and they should not have distressing/holes in the knee. I'd definitely get style #'s and more detailed pics if you do bid. :IDK

·
Registered
14,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
^ Ooh, hadn't noticed that. I really want the grey pair... I've had 2 pairs so far, and maybe the 3rd will be the charm :rofl First pair had been altered and were too small, 2nd were a size up and a bit big, so... maybe... :eek:hno :rofl

1 - 14 of 14 Posts