Authentic Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to find a thin eye liner for under my eyes. Everything from MAC and Chanel I own seems to be to thick. I'm wondering if any drug store brands are good? Thanks! :)

·
Registered
2,959 Posts
CG Perfect Point Plus is a good drugstore option. No sharpener needed.

·
Denim Goddess
14,606 Posts
maybe you just need a good eyeliner sharpener?

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have a MAC one for my mac pencils, but they seem so get dull before I finish one eye.

·
Denim Goddess
14,606 Posts
can you get the point sharp with the mac sharpener? My MAC one didn't do that great of a job. I thought it was doing a good job, until I tried other sharpeners. The more expensive ones really do make a difference.

I know Sephora makes "slim pencils" they're smaller and thinner than other eyeliners, you could try that too and they're cheap.

·
Registered
6,321 Posts
Check out Revlon ColorStay! It's very thin and has one of those retractable/extendable tips so you don't have to keep sharpening. It's drugstore, so cheap, but it lasts for me all day!

·
Registered
8,530 Posts
Use a small brush, wet it, use eyeshadow (or cake liner, if using cake liner, try Ben Nye, they are better than Mac) and apply a thin wet line directly along the lashline from the center, outwards. Let dry. Then use a dry brush and apply dry shadow over, blending it to perfection. This in my opinion, is the best method.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Yes, this is the best way
Use a small brush, wet it, use eyeshadow (or cake liner, if using cake liner, try Ben Nye, they are better than Mac) and apply a thin wet line directly along the lashline from the center, outwards. Let dry. Then use a dry brush and apply dry shadow over, blending it to perfection. This in my opinion, is the best method.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Am I missing something??

·
Registered
606 Posts
Bobbi Brown and Mac have great gel liners. Depending on what brush you use, you can get as thin or as thick of a line you want.

·
Registered
299 Posts
I use Bobbi Brown gel liners and their brush works great.

Drugstore brands are far worse than MAC IMO..

Urban Decay and Stila's pencil eyeliner is amazing.
Brody's suggestion is great too! My mom uses that method. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts