Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for Fusion style extensions. The last two sets I've had.. SUCKED. I am a platnum blonde and they get all ratted and un shinny.
I heard Remy European hair is really good. I have also heard Bohyme is the best.
I'm just so sick of my current hair shedding.

Also any products anyone can recommend for extensions? Like conditioners, leave in? The girl who did mine originally said shine spray was alife saver for her.
Any websites would be so apprecaited!!! Or brands you loved :)
I already used the Your Hair Shop extensions and wasn't really impressed with them. They shed all over and I told the girl that and her response was yea they do you should have bought the Tease2 brand they don't shed at all and are better hair... I'm like well thanks for telling me now!!!

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Best I have used is balmain cause you can double bond them. Better hair than Great Lengths! Expensive but worth it can be reused for up to 9 months if you don't beat it up too bad. For the metal connector system I use 909 Flashpoint. I don't care about the reviews of 909 online. Whom ever had it don't know how to take care of extentions. I have them in my head 6 weeks now with no problem. They are all gonna shed cause of course it's not growing out of your head but Balmain for fusion with double bonds ( very, very expensive though) and 909 flashpoint for metal fusion bonding. You need a licence to buy from either company though. You might be shedding because you are using shampoo with sulfates. Try Paul Brown Harpuna cleanes and condition, no salts or sulfates. It might stop your shedding cause whatever your using is destroying your bonds. Don't get silicones or oils nears the bonds either it also destroys them also.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts