Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:shakeI keep seeing Antiks with made in China inside tags at TJ Max, and 5th, and I was wondering if they are authentic. They all appear to be real, but they have that funny tag. I was wondering if anyone could provide me with more info on this dilemma! They are going for about 85-100 dollars typically. When I search online all i c is assembled in Mexico and Made in USA. I believe all the jeans in the store I have seen are older styles also, not newer. Somebody please help me out!

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
these are an exact pair I have from TJ Maxx that say "Made in China" on the inside tag label. The material on the inside of the jean are flowers in blue, white, with red outline. The inside tag has the wash instructions with made in china, etc, RN # 114400, CA# 37095. The tag under that feels like a thin paper strip and says Cut # WC001, and style # MCM2923 !!

Thanks for the help in advance! I really want to find out if these jeans are really authentic!!:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.