Authentic Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my good friends is getting married in November and I have no idea what kind of dress to wear that time of year. This has never come up for me before. The wedding is not super fancy but it's an evening wedding and I want to look nice. So if anyone has any ideas, I would really appreciate it! :)

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
I have this dvf dress. I've worn it to a couple of fall weddings. It's wool, but has 3/4 length sleeves so it's not too warm. It's a relatively simple dress (only has the ruching on the side), but I use shoes and jewelry to dress it up a little.

I borrowed this pic from an ebay auction. (The dress is a lot cuter than it looks in the pic. I think it's too big for the mannequin).

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
I'm not crazy about it either Beth. I'll look for some dresses for you tonight or tomorrow.

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I forgot about this thread until I posted in New Purchases today. You can see the dresses I bought there. I will have to check that one out when I get home; for some reason, the link is flagged at work and I can't see it. Thanks!

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
I really like the purple one that you ordered.

·
Registered
4,841 Posts
I have this dvf dress. I've worn it to a couple of fall weddings. It's wool, but has 3/4 length sleeves so it's not too warm. It's a relatively simple dress (only has the ruching on the side), but I use shoes and jewelry to dress it up a little.

I borrowed this pic from an ebay auction. (The dress is a lot cuter than it looks in the pic. I think it's too big for the mannequin).
how can i find this dress? like it :)

·
Registered
6,203 Posts

·
Registered
4,841 Posts
Thank you so much for looking Angela! I do like the first too, but yours is the best. I love this androgyny look :love

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

I was afraid this one would be a little casual but I actually really like it! Nude pumps or navy pumps?

This one is cute on but not sure it's what I'm looking for.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts