Authentic Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Do these look good to you guys?? The back tag on the pocket looks a little weird to me. If they are real does anyone know what the wash is or how it fits? I've got a pair of flynt in black that are perfect in the same size. I've asked the seller for measurements (and if they ship to Canada) but I thought I might as well run an auth check and call "dibs" just in case they are real (I don't know if that works around here or not but worth a shot :))

PS. Sorry I couldn't get all the pictures to work.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Am I correct in thinking these are ripout pockets?

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
I saw them at Belk (which is like Macys here where I live). They are thinner denim. Black flynts are probably alot thicker than these (I've never seen the black flynts, so IDK for sure).

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The fabric of my black flynts is fairly thick and isn't very stretchy. If these fit a size big they probably won't fit me :(

·
Registered
10,455 Posts
i've had to size down on all holland styles in the past, but i have sz 26 holland flynts and mine are tts to only slightly big :magwink very thin and stretchy nice lightweight spring/summery wash and very comfy

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hmm... maybe they'll be ok. I'm still waiting to hear back from the seller though :eek:hno Hopefully the measurements will be ok and they will ship to Canada for me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts