Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
13,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

They are Frye. Normally like $325, I've found them in my size for $99. Worth it, or would I look like an idiot in them? Should I just stick to my UGG's? lol - I'm so confused right now. I recognize their ugliness but at the same time I really like them :confused:

·
Registered
6,714 Posts
I like them! And that's a good deal too! I bet they would feel so good on a cold day! Do they have a size 9 1/2? (Yes, I have big ol' feet!)

·
Registered
330 Posts
Oh my -- I don't think those are ugly in the least!! Big and Chunky, but I love 'em and what a great deal!!

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
OMG GET THEM!! They are soooo... :love

·
Registered
8,707 Posts
I don't like them sorry

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
i think theyre great, if you can rock them, they will look awesome... (not the kinda shoes you can really downplay, but thats why i like them)

now i need a pair. :)

·
Registered
6,321 Posts
Not for me :twitch
But if you want them get them!

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
i personally don't like the two-toned aspect of the shoes. if it was only ONE material all the way dwn the boot, then i'd vote yay. :whistle

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
:eyebugI :love boots like these

the chunkier and more outstanding....the better imo

I'd get them, can't beat that price
and if you don't you will always wish you had :shake

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
I really don't like them, sorry.

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Ok, big surprise here- I have a pair of ellas.
They're pretty cool, Jess. Not as comfortable as Uggs, since the sole is wood. And it scratches easily, but you can correct it with a brown marker or a furniture pen. The only thing I don't really like is that you can sometimes see my socks through the slits near the buckles. And I wear some crazy socks. Usually two completely different ones because I;m too lazy to find matching ones. :shake

EDIT: Here's a (REALLY, REALLY CRAPPY) pic:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts