523 views 4 replies 1 participant last post by  jess*jeans 
#1 · (Edited)
Description and Photos:

1)All items in stock and ready to ship
2)110% money back authenticity guarantee
3)Accept Paypal w/ credit card
4)Feedback profile in ebay is: jesscrafter76

SFAM Closet Cleanout!!!

1) SFAM Tahiti Flares, Size 29. These are in EUC. They were purchased by me NWOT and I only wore them 2 or 3 times at most. They have been hemmed without originals to 30.75. They are 98% cotton 2% lycra. They run on the small size and will fit a larger 28 or smaller 29.
Measurements: waist w/dip:15, waist aligned:15.75, Hips:18, Rise:8.25, Inseam:30.75
Asking $50 shipped US. PM me for intl. shipping

URL=http://g.imageshack.us/img36/img1204u.jpg/1/]
[/URL]

2) Caribbean Foil Kates, Size 29- I purchased these off ebay last winter new with tags. They are too big for me as Caribbean is stretchy. These run large for a 29. I wore them maybe twice. They have been hemmed without originals. They are 98%cotton, 2% poly. There is a little bit of silver foil that has peeled off the right pocket. Not noticable but wanted to mention it. I have included close up photos of both the pockets.
Measurements: waist w/dip: 16, waist aligned:16.5, hips:18.5, rise 7.5, inseam: 31.25
Asking $60 shipped US, PM me for intl shipping

3)SOLD!!! Manchester Kates-Size 28. I absolutely love these but I am just not a fan of the cotton/poly blend. The brown pockets are so pretty! They are 70% cotton and 30% poly so they are not stretchy. These were never worn by me and don't appear to have been worn at all by the previous owner either. They do look to be hemmed without originals but the wash is so dark you can't tell.
Measurements: waist w/dip:15, waist aligned:15.5, hips:18.5, rise: 7.5, inseam: 30
Pricing: $50 shipped US, PM me for intl rates

4) Manchester Tri Color Crystal Staight Legs, Size 29. I purchased these from Planet Funk last winter and realize that I will never wear them. These are also the 70% cotton, 30% poly blend and I just don't like the fabric blend. The photos don't do these justice. They are super gorgeous in person. Nice dressy jeans. I had these hemmed without the originals to a 29.5. I know that sounds short but they are supposed to only come to the ankle. I normally wear a 31 or 32 inseam and these are fine for me.
Measurements area: waist w/dip:15, waist aligned:15.5, hips:18, rise:7.5, inseam: 29.5.
Asking $60 shipped US, PM me for intl. shipping.
[
[

[/URL
[URL=http://img22.imageshack.us/i/img1229bt.jpg/]

Sizing and Measurements: see listing

Pricing: $50, $60, $55, $60

Preferred Methods of Payment:
Paypal with CC

My eBay ID: jesscrafter76

-----------------------------------------------
I agree to refund 110% of the original purchase price, if the item in question is found to not be authentic: Yes

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.