1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi, thanks for the reply. i recieved these tshirts this morning and they are exactly the same as in the pictures. i`v seen these tshirts on differant websites and there seems to be slight differancies between them all. i just dont know which ones are genuine! but as i said the ones in the pictures are identical to the ones i recieved. thanks.

·
Premium Member
34,070 Posts
They are meant to look weathered and each have unique distressings. My boyfriend has the brown one with the studs, so i can definitely say that one in the auction picture is real, so again if you're sure you actually got what's pictured (it was hard to say whether the seller actually takes those pics, they are very professional, but i do think he DOES) then it's real

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks very much for the replys. The only reason i was unsure as to there aunthenticity was that the brown one didnt have any weathering on the collar,hem or sleeves and i had seen the same tshirt on other sites where the collar,hem and sleeves were extremely worn.I just asumed that they were all supposed to be this torn. Obviously not though. Nice looking tshirts either way!.........Merry Christmas to you both.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts