Authentic Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i'm so excited, gonna buy my first pairs of Uggs, however, 2 questions

1. Sizing: for classic talls and cardys, so far, the consensus has been to size down one size

2. As for classic talls, I'm soooo undecided on what color. What would yall suggest? I mainly have dark wash/medium dark distressed denim, and I like the following colors:
Sand
Black
Grey
Dark Brown

I'd really appreciate the input, thanks!!!! :excited

·
Registered
40 Posts
Q1. Yes but you should try them on before hand,
because you might have to go down 1 - 2 sizes for the Classic Tall.

As for the Cardys. I really don't suggest getting them.
They are just like a sweater except on your feet, therefore its going to pill quick.
You should def go down 1 size - 2, because they flop around.
(sole being heavier than the actual shoe itself)

Q2. The colour - You should get Grey!!

If your going to wear black boots, make them a nice pair of leather boots.

Sand - Gets dirty way to quick. The colour is not going to last, its going to look like a dirty cream tee shirt.
- I have the Ugg Coquette in this colour, I had them for 3 - 4 months, I only wear them at home, and they look dirty.

Chocolate - The colour is not really consistent from the batches.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
THANKS SO MUCH!!!
well, i still really like the cardys, and i have thicker calves, do you think that'll keep them from sagging? i'm mostly gonna wear these to class, cuz the walk from the party lot is ridiculously cold, so i don't think either pair will be worn out very quickly =(

i'm gonna go with the grey =)

·
Registered
77 Posts
are bearpaws lighter than uggs

Hi

I would like to get a pair of cardy boots but I find the ugg soles too heavy and they hurt my back when I wear them. Does anyone now if bearpaws are lighter (or if there's another brand that would have light soles).

Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts