Authentic Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I was at a resale shop, and they happen to have just got a big buy from someone selling tons of adidas samples, most of which I have never seen before which is good. I saw this jacket and right away I new I had to have it, regardless of if it fits or not, I knew there was something about it. I brought it home and did more research to find out basically nothing other than the fact the adidas Jeremy Scott OBYO KZK line is super rare and expensive (as far as adidas goes). I did some more research and came up with virtually nothing which means either it's that rare, or it was never actually released since the one I have is in fact a sample. Another + on my end for the jacket. I only actually ended up finding only one reference to this exact jacket on someones blog who was talking fashion, and they had a weird "factory" picture or so it seemed. I have been searching on ebay and tons of sites and have not seen another one like it. I will post the pic from the blog I found, if anyone has any further info for me let me know because I have no clue what I have here and what it's worth!

ps, if you search on ebay, the only listing you will find is mine! :)

·
Banned
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I never said the picture was him, but the jacket is from his line of clothing.

·
Banned
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What is it then? I cannot find any information about it at all online.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts