Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

· Registered
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OKAY, So I hereby declare myself a MARSHALLS ADDICT! I absolutely love the place. I go through practically every womans section, the best deals I find are because the items are misplaced/mismarked. Ive gotten so good at it, I think I could do a better job stocking/organizing than all of the employees can! I love finding things and its always a surprise =)))

Second addiction is Nord Rack, but they are so organized! Its just a great place to go when Im looking for something specific.

I just got back from lincoln rd in Miami Beach, such cool stuff but I could never (read -cant afford!) to pay retail, I got so many great ideas... And Im off to marshalls =)) haha

· Registered
5,041 Posts
Shopping Addictions (in no particular order)
Kate Spade bags
Jeans, especially SFAM (althought I'm working on this one- yay jeans ban club!)
J.Crew
shoes
jackets/coats/outerwear
oversized sunglasses
comfy lounge pants
bath stuff/face lotions

· Registered
4,434 Posts
jeans
J.Crew (especially sweaters)
plain long sleeved tshirts
shoes
underwear and patterned socks
hobo international handbags (i just love all the pockets they give you)
parousing AF
popcorn
seasonal lattes (yay for the return of eggnog/gingerbread lattes right now)
scented candles

· Banned
21,196 Posts
TJs, NR, Loehmann's, Last Call, Off 5th (my Marshalls hardly ever has anything premium, sadly)

as for specific items...uhhh JEANS, anything Juicy, bras (more of a necessity since I've dropped a size)...oddly enough I'm not much of a shoes girl. My feet are way hard to fit though.

· Registered
2,363 Posts
well I managed to get my hot little hands on a packet of Carnival Skittles
and now I know what everyone is raving about :headspin
these are my new addiction :rofl

apart from:
TR jeans
RnR Jeans
Boots and wedge shoes

in summary, - clothes, clothes and more clothes :love

and where to get all these lovelies?

EBAY of course!
and then lets not forget AF where I drool over everyone else's purchases and the WAYWT thread!

· Registered
1,440 Posts
You all may think this is really stupid but I am addicted to soda, especially Cherry RC but don't laugh. I got weighed in yesterday when I had to check myself into Urgent Care for Bronchitis, anyways I had put on quite a few extra pounds, undoubtfully due to my consumption of soda, UGH! I am going to have to try to quit and just drink a lot of extra water because sodas are very bad for me. I need the caffiene but I am not a coffee drinker and I don't enjoy it like most people seem to, and diet sodas are not really an option either (can't stand those).

· Registered
6,721 Posts
You all may think this is really stupid but I am addicted to soda, especially Cherry RC but don't laugh. I got weighed in yesterday when I had to check myself into Urgent Care for Bronchitis, anyways I had put on quite a few extra pounds, undoubtfully due to my consumption of soda, UGH! I am going to have to try to quit and just drink a lot of extra water because sodas are very bad for me. I need the caffiene but I am not a coffee drinker and I don't enjoy it like most people seem to, and diet sodas are not really an option either (can't stand those).
have you tried Pepsi One or the diet sodas made with Splenda? I detest diet drinks made with aspartame, but these actually taste pretty good. I know its still not the best thing to drink, but reg. pop adds a lot of calories to your diet.

· Registered
1,440 Posts
d00d you will get used to diet. it's one of the things that helped me lose weight. i hated them before.
Thanks Bro, maybe I will try to give them a try again. I have tried before and it really takes a while to get used to them. Someone also said that because of some of the ingredients involved they are even more unhealthy than regular soda, have you heard this? Real or Myth?

· Registered
2,678 Posts
Ohh, I forgot. I think I will have a new addiction soon. My co-workers are all obsessed with webkins so my mom bought me one so I can play online with them too. Yes, we are all really adults. But they are completely ob-freaking-sessed with their webkins.
Morgan just got his 3rd one today... those things are so stinkin CUTE!!! :whistle

· Registered
6,721 Posts
For the record, I detest aspartame b/c of how it tastes and it seems to trigger migraines for me. I like cherry Diet Rite w/ Splenda- the only downside is that its caffeine free.
Candy is my other addiction - I feel like I need something sweet after I've eaten a meal. Unfortunately I've read that artificial sweeteners make you crave sugary sweets. I do seem to crave candy just as much (if not more) after switching to Pepsi 1.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.