Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought a pair of Peoples Lib from JNJ and the auction said NWT. They look new but do not have any tags attached. Is this even worth mentioning? I got them for a great price and I'm not complaining(love them!!), I'm just wondering if this is unusual? It's my 1st time buying from them, do they usually sell them new w/out tags? I didnt buy them as a gift or anything so I just dont know if it's worth saying anything....

Another question is about Peoples Lib fit. I got the Bella(bootcut) and it seems really slim to me, more like a straight-skinny fit. I like them, I was just expecting them to be an actual bootcut. They remind me of the SFAM Kate/Hefner. What style do you recommend that has more of a bootcut-flare fit(but not wide-leg)?

TIA

·
Registered
6,044 Posts
I have purchased from JudyNJacob before and haven't had any problems. (All my items have come WITH the tags attached and they ship things lightning fast)!! I know they are listed on the "authentic sellers" list and IMO I bet it was just an oversight (having the tag missing) and they forgot to update that particular listing or else in the process of shipping it to you, it came off. You could always just drop them an e-mail and mention it came without the tag but that it was listed as NWT and see if they would do a partial refund or something. (The worst thing they could do is say no, I guess). Tell them you are happy with the jeans but were just curious about the tag. Either way.............good luck & glad you are happy with your purchase!! :D

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
I have bought from them once and it said NWT but did not have tags. Not a big deal to me, was guessing it was like what was mentioned above ^. If you're happy with them and got a great deal, I wouldnt' make an issue of it.

Irene is more of a bootcut fit.

·
Registered
10,459 Posts
I wouldn't worry about it, especially since you're happy with your purchase! :)

·
Registered
762 Posts
I bought 2 pairs of jeans from them too. One didn't have the tags. It doesn't bother me as long as I can tell that the jeans are new. I'm gonna rip the tags off them anyhow.

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
haven't bought frm jnj b4 so idk if it's a reg occurence that this sort of thing happens all the time.

in any case, re: ur ppl lib question, i'd agree w/another poster who stated the irene is much more bootcut than the bella...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts