Authentic Jeans Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting pretty good grades, and my parents said I can get either a LV Damier Graphite Kepall 55 or a Spencer Computer case. Which is more nice to you? I am thinking of the Spencer because it can fit my MacBook Pro 17 inch and it is realllly nice. If only it came in Graphite :cry

·
Banned
442 Posts
Post pictures of each please.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I vote graphite as well, because it's beautiful. Plus, you can use it for more than one purpose... More versatile, I think. But am I really one who should give advice?!?! I have a hard enough time deciding what to get for myself. Either one would be awesome!

·
Registered
9,149 Posts
What are you using for? They are 2 totally different styles. The keepall is for traveling. If you're using it as a school bag, it looks silly IMO.

·
Registered
166 Posts
i saw spencer yesterday, i dun think u can put a 17" MBP inside, coz its not designed for widescreen :)

Size wise it seems very identical to my renzo :)

·
Banned
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i saw spencer yesterday, i dun think u can put a 17" MBP inside, coz its not designed for widescreen :)

Size wise it seems very identical to my renzo :)
Well, the guy at the Louis Vuitton retailer at the mall measured it, and it was 18.5 inches diagonally. He said to bring in the laptop to see if it fits. I'm probably going to do that in 1.5 months IF THE BAGS DONT GET SOLD OUT :( They only had 3 spencers and 1 Sabana

·
Registered
166 Posts
Well, the guy at the Louis Vuitton retailer at the mall measured it, and it was 18.5 inches diagonally. He said to bring in the laptop to see if it fits. I'm probably going to do that in 1.5 months IF THE BAGS DONT GET SOLD OUT :( They only had 3 spencers and 1 Sabana
Oh, well you have to try it out yourself.

Don't worry it wun get sold out, considering the current global financial turmoil :) and the bag isn't limited edition anyway, really nothing to worry.

·
Registered
9,935 Posts
I wish I got Louis Vuitton when I got good grades! I'd be rolling in it!

Hell, my mom bought me some Delman flats that were on sale for $45 but I have to wait until FEBRUARY to have them!

·
Banned
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
1 - 18 of 18 Posts