Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
23,935 Posts
OMFG. Anyone stupid enough to inhale shit fumes needs to be tarred (with shit) and feathered. That is disgusting.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
that's beyond disgusting!:puke Thank god we still have good pot up here, lol.

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
^You've tried it? From what I've read, Salvia the most powerful hallucinogenic and you can buy it on ebay:eyebug It sounds way too scary for me to ever try though.

It sounds like the Jenkem thing might be for real:puke Snopes found a BBC article that had been written about how poor kids in Africa went to the sewers to get high this way. Makes me want to puke just thinking about it.

·
Registered
9,398 Posts
why can't they eat mushrooms like normal people:rofl

LOL, I was like Damn, there is better stuff out there:shake

*DISCLAIMER* No I do not condone drugs, I am speaking from a way past....past..... well you get it,

This is just too far, I don't want to imagine what is next

·
Registered
692 Posts
omg!!! That is effing disgusting! And to think I thought the whole mushroom thing was a gross drug!

I could go on but I better not!!!!

·
Registered
7,819 Posts
^You've tried it? From what I've read, Salvia the most powerful hallucinogenic and you can buy it on ebay:eyebug It sounds way too scary for me to ever try though.

It sounds like the Jenkem thing might be for real:puke Snopes found a BBC article that had been written about how poor kids in Africa went to the sewers to get high this way. Makes me want to puke just thinking about it.

**Note** Im only disclosing this info b/c the drug is perfectly legal

Dont be scared at all. Not only is it MORE than worth it, it's legal! If you can, try to get the concentrate over the leaf (it's like 50 times more potent). I've done both, but the hallucinations are far better from the concentrate.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts