Authentic Jeans Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
34,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who may not have read in the other thread.... my tailor seems to have taken it upon themselves to destroy my Emerald Rice's. They were supposed to take the waist in, which they did.... but then I guess they got bored? And decided to CUT OFF THE THREAD TASSEL ON THE RIGHT POCKET?!?!?!!? I want to shoot someone.

Before:

AFTER (+message):

And here's the rest of the normal pics:

·
Premium Member
34,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:bigeyes What did you say to them?
I didn't notice while I was picking them up, because I only looked at the altered areas. I saw it when I got home. Now I don't know what to do

·
Registered
5,951 Posts
Pam, you should call them RIGHT NOW. The sooner, the better even if you have to leave a message.

·
Registered
24,037 Posts
I didn't notice while I was picking them up, because I only looked at the altered areas. I saw it when I got home. Now I don't know what to do
Well I think they owe you a new pair, unless you like it like that. I can't image why someone would think it's ok to just start cutting things off (even if it looked like it didn't belong).

·
Registered
10,455 Posts
def call right now.....
this is why i am sooooo freakin scared to take my jeans to be hemmed....
wtf were they thinking :eek:uch bunch of idiots.... why oh why do they try to "fix" things on when they are not asked.... :mad::explode

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
wtf... that is really stupid of them, they probably thought that it's some kind of misproduction

i hope you can get your money back or at least complain :)

·
Registered
10,455 Posts
geesh :madbeating now you can think about it for two days - ugh

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Oh, that super sucks @ss. Waiting till Thursday sucks even more. I can't believe they cut the tassle AND took out the extra stitches too. :shake At some point didn't they wonder - Hmmm, maybe they are meant to look like that ?!?!?!? :mad:

·
Registered
5,239 Posts
They still do look really cute, but I agree, that sucks. The little tail is one of the best parts!

·
Registered
8,050 Posts
Wow:bigeyes that's really crap that they would do that.

·
Registered
422 Posts
:madbeating

i know they (in general) do it with the best intention but imo, tailoring is pretty specific and if i didn't mention it, chances are....i didn't want it "fixed"

i hope you are able to reach a resolution...

1 - 20 of 46 Posts