1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Banned
21,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1) in stock ready to ship
2) 110% moneyback guaranteed auth
3) paypal w/ cc
4) itrader--->

These are a gorgeous, soft and comfy pair of Nakita wash SFAM bootcut sigs with the shorter inseam. After my dieting they have just gotten too big :cry They are EUC, I bought them in 2006 but unfortunately quickly outgrew them....and by the time they fit again last summer, it was too hot out for me to wear jeans a lot. I've worn them a bit in the fall but they're just way too big now--I knew this when I tried on 28s and they fit perfectly. These would fit a tts 31, though if you're a 30 and like them a little loose, they'd still look good. No real signs of wear other than slightly on the hems (pictured) and some wear on the finish on the button and rivets (also pictured). All the beads on the back label patch are fully intact.

Ideally I'd like to trade these for something (SFAM, RR or TR, in that order of preference, in a tts 29, actually I would LOVE this identical pair in a 28) but otherwise, I'm asking $79 shipped to the US, +10 canada, int'l pm me. I think these are pretty rare bc I never see them on Ebay!

waist: 16.5 with dip, 17 aligned
rise: 8
hip: 20
thigh: 10.75
length: 30.5

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.