Authentic Jeans Forums banner

3 pairs of Paige, 1 R&R $30-$40!!! All size 32

514 views 6 replies 1 participant last post by  Lady_Shakespeare 
#1 · (Edited)
1st is a pair of Paige HIdden Hills Aubergine Las Palmas in Midnight Rocker--32
These are super rare, as there was only a couple of websites that sold these. Easily some of the most beautiful Paige EVER! I only wore these a few times as my weight was doing it's yo-yo thing when I got them.:rofl
I crystalized them with genuine swaroski hot fix crystals and I will include some extras. Or, if you don't like bling, they are easy to remove with an iron. Just heat and pull off! Has some light hem lines where I fold hemmed them. should wash out in a few washings, it's not really noticeable.

Hidden hills Aubergine Las Palmas in Midnight rocker size 32
waist 17
hips 19
inseam 34

No Longer available!

2nd is a gorgeous pair of Paige Pico in Midnight Rocker with silver embroidery Size 32. I searched for these for a long, long time and they are gorgeous! Gently worn, they are in excellent condition. Has light hem lines where they were fold hemmed.

Paige Pico w/ Silver Embroidery Size 32
Waist 16
hips 20
inseam 33

Asking $30 shipped

Paige Laurel Canyon w/Tibetian pockets in Dark Clean--size 32
I bought these NWT, washed them and tried them on only. Gorgeous HTF pockets! Paige doesn't make these beautiful pockets anymore!:cry

Laurel Canyon Tibetian in Dark Clean--32

Waist 16.5
hips 19.5
inseam 33

ASKING $30 SHIPPED

Next is a pair of Paige Hidden Hills Las Palmas w/crystals in Tuscan wash,size 32

My favorite pair ever, only worn a handful of times. Tuscan is the most beautful of washes, and this pair came already crystalized. Has light hem lines where they were fold hemmed.

Paige Hidden Hills Crystal Las Palmas in Tuscan--Size 32

Waist 16.5
hips 20
inseam 33

SOLD THANKS!!!

Next is a pair of Paige Benedict Canyon Romantic Las Palmas in Light Clean--Size 31 but fits a 32, as I was a 32 when I wore these.

These are super summer jeans and I crystalized them with Genuine Swaroski hot fix crystals, and I will include some extras.
Excellent condition w/light hem lines where they were fold hemmed.

Benedict Canyon Romantic Las Palmas size 31 (fits 32)

Waist 17
hips 18.5
inseam 33

asking $30 shipped

NWT Paige Petite Blue Heights--Size 32
Never worn, only tried on.

Paige Blue Heights Petite--Size 32

waist 17
Hips 20
Inseam 31

SOLD THANKS!

Lastly, a pair of Rock & Republic Farah Jeans, size 32. These are factory distressed and are meant for a looser fit. I wore these probably three times. They have a super long inseam too.

Rock & Republic Farah Size 32

waist 16.5
hips 21
inseam 36:bigeyes

Asking $40 shipped

*not looking for any trades, just trying to sell the ones that don't fit so I can buy ones that fit!

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.