Authentic Jeans Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,

I've bought two Ed Hardy-Tees independently of each other. Both sellers stated, that the product in each case is original and authentic:

1.) Black T-Shirt (used: once worn) with rhinestones: "Dedicated to the one I love" (received from a private eBay-seller from USA)
2.) Pink T-Shirt (new: with tags) with rhinestones: "Koi" (received from a private eBay-seller from Germany)
[Both tees have no waist tags.]

Since both tees were elaborated different (see flipped over front), I began to wonder ...

TIA for all your help.

Greetings from Germany.
FlatEric

1.1.) Front

1.2.) Front (flipped over)

1.3.) Back

1.4.) Back (Bottom)

1.5.) Tag (Front)

1.6.) Tag (Reverse)

2.1.) Front

2.2.) Front (flipped over)

2.3.) Back

2.4.) Tag (Front)

2.5.) Tag (Reverse)

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Hello,

thanks for your feedback!

Sorry, but I must ask once again ... the real point, which made me originally began to wonder, is that the processing of the pink tee is partly significantly different from the black one:
1.) On the black tee, the rhinestones are in a kind of metal-setting framed and on the flipside riveted [see 1.2. Front (flipped over)]. On the pink tee the rhinestones are only glued [see 2.2. Front (flipped over)].
2.) On the pink tee is at least 1 rhinestone unplaced glued [see below 2.1.B. Front (rhinestones)] and all the other rhinestones are also not very accurate placed on the edges of the Koi Carp.

Are such differences in processing in this regard normal?

Thanks again for all your help.

Greetings from Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
FlatEric

2.1.B.) Front (rhinestones)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.