Authentic Jeans Forums banner

2 EUC Coach Purses (Garnet satchel and Parker hobo) *Pic heavy*

586 views 3 replies 1 participant last post by  passionforfashion 
#1 · (Edited)
Description: Up for grabs are two Coach handbags from my collection. One is a Parker hobo shoulder bag in the rosegold/bronze color with a pink interior and the other is a Garnet satchel in sateen khaki with a light purple interior. The satchel does have three compartments if organization is something you want in a purse. Very lovely!! :love

Condition: They're both in excellent, gently used condition. The Garnet does have some mild stains on the exterior and some pen marks inside but nothing that bothered me incredibly and the Parker is literally in like new condition except for a really slight dirt mark inside (PLEASE SEE ATTACHED PHOTOS).

Fabric Content: Garnet is sateen and Parker is canvas

Measurements: Garnet - 15" L x 10" H x 5" W
Parker - 10 1/2" L x 10 3/4" H x 5" W

Asking Price: $160 shipped for the Garnet, $140 shipped for the Parker. I prefer USPS and would prefer not to ship internationally, so within the continental US only. I AM ALSO OPEN TO REASONABLE OFFERS , don't be shy, just shoot me a PM! :magwink

If anyone has any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me. If there is no interest, I will keep instead. Thanks so much!

Keeping Garnet.

Parker TRADED!

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.