What are your thoughts on these?
<a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/6413730061/" title="IMG_0851 by gracenote30, on Flickr"><img src="http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7160/6413730061_d394830729_m.jpg" width="240" height="180" alt="IMG_0851"></a>
SIZE: 27 -fits 27/28 see measurements below
Condition: Good used, no imperfections noted.
Perfect pair of jeans from the original Joe's Jeans line. The genuine wash is a medium blue soft denim with very slight fading and whiskering with a worn-in look...
1) Item is in stock, ready to ship
2) 110% money back authenticity guarantee
3) Accept PayPal with Credit Card
4) feedback in profile/iTrader | eBay Feedback Profile for ccmac05
1) Seven for all Mankind VHO (Vintage Honolulu) Straight Leg Jeans, Size 25
98% cotton, 2% elastane
Can anyone please tell me what fit I just purchased. I found the pair at a used clothing store, and there are no markings to indicate what kind it was. It is all dark blue, no distressing or whiskering at all. Black leather JJ on right back pocket.
I basically want to know the name of the fit...