|How do I post pictures?! |
|Please do NOT use the 'attachment' function in the post box. Please upload your photos to a free online photohost such as www.flickr.com, www.photobucket.com, www.imageshack.com. Once they are loaded there, copy and paste the link for the image into your post. Put it between the following tags to make it appear directly in the post instead of everyone else having to click on a link: [img]PASTE LINK HERE[/img] |
|Please take a moment to read our rules as also posted in this thread: http://www.authenticforum.com/rules-suggestions/announcements.html.
1. Treat all AF members with respect. While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts.
2. All items sold in the AF mall must be authentic & in stock. Any counterfeited items listed will be removed and permanent ban of membership will be enforced. AF mall is a temporary program untill AF releases www.AuthenticAuctions.com that will feature online auctions of authentic merchandise only. Bidding, paypal, feedback, item numbers will also be benefits of using www.AuthenticAuctions.com to buy & sell all your authentic items.
3. AF reserves the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
4. AF does not allow posts that are sexual in nature or violate AF community standards.
5. Discussion of illegal activities are not allowed.
6. Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or the such.
7. Threads or posts for the purpose of advertising of your own site/store/eBay sales are not permitted. If you wish to purchase advertising on the site, please contact Idalis or Chris
8. Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
|Can I delete my account and my posts |
|NO. Please think carefully before posting every post. You will be able to edit your posts for only short periods (15 minutes in most of the forums), and after that period, posts will NOT be edited or removed.
All posted content becomes the property of the forum, and we will not delete or edit posts unless they are against forum rules.
Accounts will not be deleted. If you no longer wish to participate, you can simply stop logging in, or change your password to something you cannot remember. We can ban your account for you (all posts and info will be unchanged, but you will not be able to view any site content), but keep in mind that should you wish to participate again at a later date, we don't allow more than 1 ID per person.
As there is no personal info attached to your account, and hence no security issues for dormant accounts, there is little reason to desire your account be completely removed anyway. |
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:22 PM.