Authentic Jeans Forums banner

paige fans check your local nordstrom rack

2K views 26 replies 16 participants last post by  thestylechick 
#1 · (Edited)
the one in westgate, san jose just came out with a rack with ~30 pairs of paige jeans at 79.95 so you may check your local nordie rack

#9 · (Edited)
there was one day last month nordstrom rack was closed all day for inventory, this was in san diego (mission valley)...perhaps after school you happened to go the day they were also doing inventory? i didn't have time to go =( does anyone else know what was available, please share, TIA =)

#19 ·
i called them earlier this week to ask about if there was going to be premium denim....they said no in mission valley :( i'm going to go anyways, and see what they have tomorrow! i missed out on the paige shipment though :(

#18 ·
somehow san jose is really slow in bringing out their stock during big brands day so if you're going there dont go early go during the afternoon.

it might even be more interesting to go to the san leandro and colma branches. i remember during december colma had a rack of rock& republic, san leandro had a rack of citizens of humanity and san jose had none during their big brands event.

#21 ·
sorry, this is old news by now....went to SD Mission Valley & they had People's Liberation & Taverniti So on Thursday for women's denim for the Big Brands event....no R&R, Paige or SFAM out on that day....but then I heard that on Friday they did get R&R....sooo bummed....I just found out today and totally missed out :(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.