Authentic Jeans Forums banner

Super cheap! NWT Adriano Goldshmied AG-ed Denim Kate in 10 years 24

653 views 5 replies 1 participant last post by  y0_Linny 
#1 · (Edited)
I have accumulated way to many pairs that I almost never wear. :ashamed
Here they are...I hope they go to good homes :)

1. NWT PRPS Daytona in Moonshadow size 24 (fit 23/24) Sold thanks :love

Up for sale is a pair of PRPS jeans in the pretty moonshadow wash. They're kinda of a dirty vintage dark wash with factory distressing and creases. They are brand new with tags and have never been worn. They run kind of small, and they don't really stretch out.

Measurements:
Waist w/ dip: 13.3 inches
Waist aligned: 14 inches
Rise: 7 inches
Hips: 16.5 inches
Thigh: 8.5 inches
Inseam: 35 inches
Leg Opening: 9 inches
Content: 100% Cotton

2. Adriano Goldshmied AG-ed denim Kiss in 16 Years size 24 (fit 23) Sold Thanks :)

This is one of my favorite washes from AG. 16 years is a medium blue wash with factory distressing, fading and fading. These run small in my opinion. I've worn these once, because I've only fit them once, haha! Anyway, I fold-hemmed them myself to 30.5 inches, so they can be let out to 33 inches. I've forgotten about these since. I'm currently a size 24 with muscular thighs...I tried them on, and they're really snug! I think these would best fit someone who is a 23 or a very small 24. They are very rigid, and they do not stretch at all. They are in excellent condition with almost no signs of wear :)

Edit: Oops! :ashamed I just looked over my jeans, and realized these were glue-hemmed before I sewed them. If you let them out, there might be some glue residue. :ashamed

Measurements:
Waist w/ dip: 13 inches
Waist aligned: 13.5 inches
Rise: 6.5 inches
Hips: 16.5 inches
Thigh: 8.5 inches
Inseam: 30.5 inches
Leg Opening: 7 inches
Content: 100% Cotton

I'm asking $69 shipped w/i the US via USPS Priority or $96 shipped international via USPS Global Express mail. (Express mail includes tracking and insurance.)

3. NWT AG-ed Adriano Goldshmied in 10 Years size 24

This pair of AG jeans is from their vintage line of washes. 10 years is a medium dark wash with fading and whiskering. The cut is marked as "Kate" and when I tried them on, they felt like a relaxed straight-leg with a mid-rise.

Measurements:
Waist w/ dip: 13 inches
Waist aligned: 13.5 inches
Rise: 7.75 inches
Hips: 17 inches
Thigh: 9 inches
Inseam: 33.5 inches
Leg Opening: 7 inches
Content: 98% Cotton, 2% Elastin

I'm asking $67 shipped w/i the US via USPS Priority or $94 international via USPS Global Express mail. (Express mail includes tracking and insurance.)

Stock Pictures:

My pictures:

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.