Authentic Jeans Forums banner

Last price drop~*7FAM Fiji Chain Dojo's size 24 (NOT S2D just missing the crystals)*~

730 views 9 replies 1 participant last post by  sant5150 
#1 · (Edited)
Description and Photos:

Description: NWOT Fiji Crystal Chain Dojo's size 24 marked damaged due to lack of crystals.

Condition: These were bought a little over a year ago from ebay and I was supposed to get them hemmed for my daughter but never did. Now she wants skinny jeans. I will except trades for equal value in jeans size 25.

Fabric Content: 98%Cotton & 2%Elastane

Measurements:
waist (w/dip): 13.5"
waist (aligned): 14"
rise: 7.5"
hips: 16"
thigh: 9"
leg opening: 10.25"
inseam: 32 1/2"

Asking Price: $80-------PRICE DROP-------$75-------Again-------$70--------$65-------$60 shipped in the U.S. Canada is $10 more and elsewhere is $20 more. I ship USPS Priority Mail for domestic and USPS Priority Express for International shipments. CONFIRMED ADDRESSES ONLY. I will not devalue customs forms, so do not ask.

Pictures:

FULL FRONT OF JEANS

FULL BACK OF JEANS

CLOSE UP POCKET

TAG

Description: EUC 7FAM MNE Rockers size 25 TRADED!! Thanks!!

Condition: These were also bought for my daughter and "I don't like the pockets" is what I got from her. So her loss is your gain. I will also except trades on these for equal value in 25.

Fabric Content: 98%Cotton & 2%Polyurethane

Measurements:
waist (w/dip): 14"
waist (aligned): 14.5"
rise: 8"
hips: 16.5"
thigh: 9"
leg opening: 9"
inseam: 32 1/2"

Asking Price: $60-------PRICE DROP-------$55-------Again-------$50-------$45 shipped in the U.S. Canada is $10 more and elsewhere is $20 more. I ship USPS Priority Mail for domestic and USPS Priority Express for International shipments. CONFIRMED ADDRESSES ONLY. I will not devalue customs forms, so do not ask.

Pictures:

FULL FRONT OF JEANS

FULL BACK OF JEANS

CLOSE UP POCKET

CLOSE UP HEMS

TAG

Sizing and Measurements: See descriptions and feel free to ask for more measurements :)

Pricing: See descriptions

Preferred Methods of Payment:
Paypal with CC

My eBay Seller ID: sant5150

-----------------------------------------------
I agree to refund 110% of the original purchase price, if the item in question is found to not be authentic: Yes

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.