So I bought this 6.7oz bottle from amazon (Amazon.com : Acqua Di Gio By Giorgio Armani For Men. Eau De Toilette Spray 6.7 Ounces : Beauty
) around May, and because my gf just bought a bottle for her brotherf at a store I decided to see how much I paid for mine and I looked at the reviews of this, and some people are calling this a fake. I've done my own research and I've come up with a list of things to check for:
1) serial # on box matches serial # on bottle
2) cap does not come off easily when picked up at the cap
3) there is writing/print on inside of box
4) bottle is completely full
5) you cannot see the string/tube
6) the string/tube does not bend and go all the way to the corner
7)bar code is long and not printed on (however I've only seen this mentioned in 1 video and it was for a smaller bottle)
8) the back of the box's description starts from the top/high middle and goes all the way to the bottom.
My bottle has all of these things except the last one about the text starting from the top/high middle, however I was wondering if it is because I have a 6.7oz box instead of the 3.2oz box. All the comparisons about the text seem to be from a smaller bottle, and I can't seem to find a picture of an authentic 6.7oz Acqua di gio bottle I can compare mine to, so if anyone has an authentic bottle/box please help me.