15% off @ FragranceNet - AuthenticForum
 
AuthenticForum
  Register FAQ Members List Arcade Search Chat Mark Forums Read  
Register

 
 
Online Sales, Coupons & Promo Codes Know any authentic clothing stores with outrageous discounts?
Spread the love & let AF members enjoy the benefits. EXCLUSIVE AF CODES INSIDE! Join to save!

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 09-11-2007, 06:31 PM
nnnola's Avatar
Denim God
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: California
Posts: 43,464
Feedback: (202)
15% off @ FragranceNet

no minimum click and use code AAANY --expires 12/31
FragranceNet.com
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 09-12-2007, 11:45 AM
Denim Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Silicon Valley
Posts: 1,022
Feedback: (6)
Thanks Nola, I've been waiting for one of these codes!
__________________
Are you a HapaMama?
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 09-12-2007, 11:58 AM
igawtscammed's Avatar
Denim God
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 9,644
Feedback: (181)
Thanks Nola
I just bought some acqua di gio for my husband since I bought a FAKE on ebay
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 09-12-2007, 12:00 PM
idalis's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Westchester, NY
Posts: 34,070
Feedback: (61)
Gahhh fake perfume is one of the most wacked out craptastic things i can think of
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 09-12-2007, 12:02 PM
igawtscammed's Avatar
Denim God
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 9,644
Feedback: (181)
Quote:
Originally Posted by idalis View Post
Gahhh fake perfume is one of the most wacked out craptastic things i can think of
SERIOUSLY.. Who DOES that? I got it and noticed it was kind of yellow, and the little tester he had wasnt yellow and it smelled different. But I thought wtf. Then I started seeing he got a bunch of negs for FAKE stuff. So then I assumed mine had to be fake.

I just got a great deal on a 3.4oz bottle here though, because the prices are pretty similar on ebay and id rather buy from somewhere that I know wont be sending me fake crap.
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 09-12-2007, 12:19 PM
nnnola's Avatar
Denim God
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: California
Posts: 43,464
Feedback: (202)
Quote:
Originally Posted by idalis View Post
Gahhh fake perfume is one of the most wacked out craptastic things i can think of
sheesh...no kidding.

has anybody ever encountered those door to door sales guys that sell this stuff. once this guy just wouldn't leave me alone. ( i was in the parking lot of a shopping center) ..finally i just told him if he didn't leave me alone i would call the cops. when from out of nowhere, he actually sprayed me with some disgusting version of 'i don't know what' i was pissed i was so shocked that he did it, i can't even remember what i said to him.
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 09-12-2007, 12:33 PM
igawtscammed's Avatar
Denim God
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 9,644
Feedback: (181)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nnnola View Post
sheesh...no kidding.

has anybody ever encountered those door to door sales guys that sell this stuff. once this guy just wouldn't leave me alone. ( i was in the parking lot of a shopping center) ..finally i just told him if he didn't leave me alone i would call the cops. when from out of nowhere, he actually sprayed me with some disgusting version of 'i don't know what' i was pissed i was so shocked that he did it, i can't even remember what i said to him.

NOLA! I have actually heard about this but supposedly its supposed to be a poison of some sort then you go out like a light and then they rob you or do whatever!
I dont know if that was an urban legend though.
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 09-12-2007, 12:43 PM
nnnola's Avatar
Denim God
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: California
Posts: 43,464
Feedback: (202)
Quote:
Originally Posted by igawtscammed View Post
NOLA! I have actually heard about this but supposedly its supposed to be a poison of some sort then you go out like a light and then they rob you or do whatever!
I dont know if that was an urban legend though.

OMG! well, i do remember sort of jumping back and the mist hit my clothes and my arms. when i got back in my truck, i pulled out the baby wipes (zachary was still in diapers..kept a supply in the truck ) i wiped my arms, hands and face. i can't even remember what it smelled like.
that's freaky, i wonder if that was the case w/me.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70