Minnetonka? - AuthenticForum
 
AuthenticForum
  Register FAQ Members List Arcade Search Chat Mark Forums Read  
Register

 
 
JUICY COUTURE and Other Accessories Brands Bring us your Primp, your authentic Prada, Armani, Chanel, Gucci, etc, yearning to breathe free!

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 12-21-2010, 11:28 PM
justchar's Avatar
Denim Goddess
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 6,725
Feedback: (29)
Minnetonka?

Have em? Like em? How do they run?

Speaking of the tall fringey ones
__________________
The spirit of the Dojo!

Erato's Closet
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 12-22-2010, 12:33 AM
MOMENT OF CLARITY's Avatar
Jean Junkie
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Sunny South Florida Baby!
Posts: 2,959
Feedback: (13)
I just got a piar today from Marg in black. They are great for a flat, casual, comfy boot. They are ajustable to extremely small calves. The footbed is roomy, and is very moccassin-y. I stayed TTS and they fit perfectly, although if they made half sizes, I would have gone 1/2 size down. Have not worn my yet, but looking foward to it.


There were a few pairs in the mall last I checked.
__________________
Lori Wants: Daslu blazers 36/R&S red coated skinnies 23/24/H&M sheath dress #059894 4
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 12-22-2010, 12:48 AM
justchar's Avatar
Denim Goddess
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 6,725
Feedback: (29)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOMENT OF CLARITY View Post
I just got a piar today from Marg in black. They are great for a flat, casual, comfy boot. They are ajustable to extremely small calves. The footbed is roomy, and is very moccassin-y. I stayed TTS and they fit perfectly, although if they made half sizes, I would have gone 1/2 size down. Have not worn my yet, but looking foward to it.


There were a few pairs in the mall last I checked.
Yes I know...I just pm'd someone about a pair I just really don't know what size to get. I can wear a 6.5 to a 7.5 with thick socks. I read reveiws on Zappos that they ran big so I'm wondering should i get a 6 or a 7?

They are so cute!
__________________
The spirit of the Dojo!

Erato's Closet
Reply With Quote
 
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 12-22-2010, 09:39 AM
tinad2004's Avatar
Jean Junkie
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: JERSEYYY BABY!!
Posts: 2,545
Feedback: (77)
i dont have the tall fringe ones but i have the shorter ones and i would say they def run bigger... i am a true to size 7.5 and i purchased the 7 and i still feel that they are a bit big unless i wear a heavier sock ... hope that helped
__________________
Add me on FB =]

Bonanza Booth- Tinad2004 7 For All Mankind, Gucci, Balenciaga! CHECK IT OUT! message me with offers!

WANTS THE PERFECT YELLOW BAG!
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 12-22-2010, 10:23 AM
nnnola's Avatar
Denim God
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: California
Posts: 43,462
Feedback: (202)
i thought that particular pair ran a little bit small.
i just won a pair of those for stupid cheap last night.
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 12-22-2010, 10:46 AM
tinad2004's Avatar
Jean Junkie
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: JERSEYYY BABY!!
Posts: 2,545
Feedback: (77)
^^ nola are u referring to my post? i have these, maybe its just my particular pair but it def runs bigger

__________________
Add me on FB =]

Bonanza Booth- Tinad2004 7 For All Mankind, Gucci, Balenciaga! CHECK IT OUT! message me with offers!

WANTS THE PERFECT YELLOW BAG!
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 12-22-2010, 11:04 AM
nnnola's Avatar
Denim God
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: California
Posts: 43,462
Feedback: (202)
no.. i'm talking about the tall fringe... like marg sold in the mall.
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 12-22-2010, 11:23 AM
BabyJ's Avatar
Denim God
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 13,747
Feedback: (145)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nnnola View Post
no.. i'm talking about the tall fringe... like marg sold in the mall.
I pretty much live in both my pairs. I am a 7.5 and get a 7.
__________________
Go Shopping!!
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 12-22-2010, 11:45 AM
justchar's Avatar
Denim Goddess
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 6,725
Feedback: (29)
Jess you are one of the reasons I want them, you wore them with an outfit this past fall and I remember them being super cute. I think you are my shoe twin
__________________
The spirit of the Dojo!

Erato's Closet
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 12-22-2010, 01:07 PM
Denim Lover
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: :)
Posts: 429
Feedback: (1)
I have gone through at least a half dozen of their kilty suede moccassins, they're SO comfortable and my go-to shoe for running errands and whatnot. They run big AND stretch - I'm an 8/8.5 and I've always gotten them in a 7.5.

I've never owned a pair of their boots but if they are close to as comfortable and their moccasins, then they're amazing!
Reply With Quote
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 12-22-2010, 04:40 PM
MOMENT OF CLARITY's Avatar
Jean Junkie
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Sunny South Florida Baby!
Posts: 2,959
Feedback: (13)
Okay Char, I wore mine all day today just for this thread They are like slippers, ya know the fluffy kind that are all soft and cozy! Getting them in brown now too.

They are not my normal style at all, but perfect for running errands as mentioned above. The only con: the front of the toe is kinda funny looking to me, but it's just because I never wear casual shoes.

Highly recommend these.
__________________
Lori Wants: Daslu blazers 36/R&S red coated skinnies 23/24/H&M sheath dress #059894 4
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 12-22-2010, 05:15 PM
justchar's Avatar
Denim Goddess
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 6,725
Feedback: (29)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mynameisjenna View Post
I have gone through at least a half dozen of their kilty suede moccassins, they're SO comfortable and my go-to shoe for running errands and whatnot. They run big AND stretch - I'm an 8/8.5 and I've always gotten them in a 7.5.

I've never owned a pair of their boots but if they are close to as comfortable and their moccasins, then they're amazing!
Decisions on what size to get...ugh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOMENT OF CLARITY View Post
Okay Char, I wore mine all day today just for this thread They are like slippers, ya know the fluffy kind that are all soft and cozy! Getting them in brown now too.

They are not my normal style at all, but perfect for running errands as mentioned above. The only con: the front of the toe is kinda funny looking to me, but it's just because I never wear casual shoes.

Highly recommend these.
Thanks for wearing them for me! They look so comfy so I'm not surprised they feel like slippers LOL!

I'm definitely getting some now
__________________
The spirit of the Dojo!

Erato's Closet
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 01-11-2011, 12:53 PM
justchar's Avatar
Denim Goddess
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 6,725
Feedback: (29)
They rock! That is all.
__________________
The spirit of the Dojo!

Erato's Closet
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
 
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72