Anyone using compression tights/socks for running? - AuthenticForum
 
AuthenticForum
  Register FAQ Members List Arcade Search Chat Mark Forums Read  
Register

 
 

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 12-26-2011, 08:55 AM
aluhall's Avatar
Denim Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: MI
Posts: 1,279
Feedback: (55)
Anyone using compression tights/socks for running?

I've been struggling for a while with shin splints, tight muscles, slow recovery, etc. I'm seeing a physical therapist, just got orthotics and they seem to help with shin splints but now I'm getting blisters because they need constant adjustment.
I have been doing some research on compression tights and socks and it sounds... well.. too good to be true in my opinion. I just ordered a pair of tights but the socks are about $60 on Zappos, just wanted to see if anyone has any experience with them (or both, socks and tights).
__________________
Alina
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 12-26-2011, 10:53 AM
jamiej's Avatar
Denim God
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Near 2 Nordstrom Racks, N. CA
Posts: 7,576
Feedback: (137)
A good friend of mine tried them and did not like them for the same reasons. What type of running shoes do you wear?
__________________
SELLING:BNWT TRUE RELIGION BECKY PURPLE SUPER T'S in Vera Cruz size 27 (tts) $169 US
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 12-26-2011, 04:16 PM
aluhall's Avatar
Denim Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: MI
Posts: 1,279
Feedback: (55)
Didn't like them because they were expensive? Or didn't notice any difference? Lol. Sorry, I'm curious.
I got running shoes from a specialty store, I over-pronate and I seem to do well with Saucony Progrid Omni.

I think I should just bite the bullet and just get a pair for the long runs. Damn 60 is a lot of $$$.
__________________
Alina
Reply With Quote
 
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 12-26-2011, 05:15 PM
jamiej's Avatar
Denim God
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Near 2 Nordstrom Racks, N. CA
Posts: 7,576
Feedback: (137)
She did not like the fit of them while she ran. She bought them because of hip and hamstring issues but she did not like that they were not fitting the right way.
__________________
SELLING:BNWT TRUE RELIGION BECKY PURPLE SUPER T'S in Vera Cruz size 27 (tts) $169 US
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 12-27-2011, 12:43 AM
MiztaMike's Avatar
Denim God
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Minnesoooooo-effing-cold
Posts: 3,169
Feedback: (1)
You might just need better shoes?

I've never heard of compression socks before ... but compression shorts are a must for meónot trying to have my junk fly everywhere when i run

Shin splints are the worst, just make sure to take ice baths, and if you do cardio exercise, I would start slow on a stationary bike.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 12-27-2011, 11:50 AM
Denim Addict
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: NYC
Posts: 1,252
Feedback: (1)
I wear compression tights or shorts depending on the temperature. I haven't used compression socks, but I definitely prefer compression tights to sweatpants, etc. IMO they keep me warmer and less likely to experience aches.
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 12-27-2011, 08:49 PM
aluhall's Avatar
Denim Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: MI
Posts: 1,279
Feedback: (55)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiztaMike View Post
You might just need better shoes?

I've never heard of compression socks before ... but compression shorts are a must for meónot trying to have my junk fly everywhere when i run

Shin splints are the worst, just make sure to take ice baths, and if you do cardio exercise, I would start slow on a stationary bike.
Lol at the shorts comment. I didn't need that image in my head, ya know...
I did think about the shoes, they put so many layers of shit in those shoes sometimes I feel I'd be better off running without them. Hard to do it (i.e., running without good cushioning) on the pavement but I did think about it. So, I took the shoes with me to the physical therapist but she said that pains would probably be worse without them and they are most definitely the right shoes for me.
I'm getting the compression tights tomorrow, I really hope they work. I got these ones:
CW-X PerformX

Here are the socks I was looking at although I don't think I need them if the tights work well.
CEP Running Progressive Compression Socks Black - Zappos.com Free Shipping BOTH Ways
And, god, they're ugly but I guess they weren't designed for runway, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreameddisaster View Post
I wear compression tights or shorts depending on the temperature. I haven't used compression socks, but I definitely prefer compression tights to sweatpants, etc. IMO they keep me warmer and less likely to experience aches.
It's good to hear they minimized your aches, that's what I'm looking for. I posted the link to the socks; from the stuff that I have read so far it's important to get the right size in order to get all the promised benefits.
__________________
Alina
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 12-30-2011, 05:06 PM
VSwim09's Avatar
Denim Lover
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Southern Ontario
Posts: 346
Feedback: (0)
I have never worn compression socks while running but have worn cw-x stabilyx and do like running with them. I have worn compression socks after running to help with recovery. They won't help with the shin splints though, that is not what compression gear is for. Proper shoes and being conscious of your limits will ward off shin splints and keep you from getting a stress fracture. Listen to your body. If the shin splints do get bad I would recommend seeing someone trained in ART to help speed the recovery from them. It works and the treatments are quite quick.

If you have orthotics make sure you get shoes that are neutral and have a low stack height (less shit to raise up the heel of the shoe).

Other recovery tricks:


-Immediately following the run take an ice bath. Usually turning your tap to the coldest it will go will do the trick. Sit in it for 10-15 minutes and drink your chocolate milk.

-Drink a litre of chocolate milk post run. Ideally this is done ASAP.

-Eat a full meal within 1-1.5 hours.

-Get something like The stick and use it after every run on all muscle groups in your legs.

-Sleep. Your body releases chemicals at specific times during your sleep which help you recover. If you don't sleep properly this will not happen and the fatigue will build up. There is no magic number to how much sleep you need. Everyone will be different. Just make sure you have a consistent sleep pattern.

If you are going to use a stationary bike stay away from the electronic ones with all the "fancy programs". They won't do anything for you. Those are for old people, lazy people and idiots. Get yourself on a spin bike if you don't want to be outside on a real bike.

That being said if you want to run, run. Don't get on a spin bike and hope to see gains in your running. You can use treadmills to lessen the impact associated with running but they don't do a good job of actually training for real running. Stay off of the pavement whenever possible. Grass is ideal as it lets you run outside and lessen the shock of the pavement.
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 01-03-2012, 07:00 AM
aluhall's Avatar
Denim Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: MI
Posts: 1,279
Feedback: (55)
Thanks a mil for your reply.

Regarding the orthotics issue - the PT suggested that I take off the inserts and put the orthotics in. The idea with the neutral shoe is interesting and I did think about it, I may try it to see if it makes a difference.

I did my first run yesterday with cw-x tights. It was a short one because we had rain/snow the night before and there was ice under snow. That's another thing that I have to look for, I might just have to start another thread... "What shoe spikes do you use for running in the winter." Snowy/icy winters that is... not New Mexico-type of winters. Oh, yeah, no stationary bikes for me. Or treadmills. I f-ing despise running or doing any sort of exercise on those machines. I find them so painfully boring. I enjoy the fresh air, even if the temps are low. Too bad I can't (yet) run, as you suggested off the pavement due to this ankle shit that I'm struggling with. At some point I did something to it and now when I step with my left foot on uneven ground it hurts like hell. I have no problems walking or running on even ground.

Anyhow, yesterday I had a good run. Did not notice any differences but I'm sure I'll feel it on the long runs.

Thank you for the other tips, as well. I think I'm doing well in the nutrition-hydration-sleep area but it's nice to hear someone confirming that you're doing the right things.
__________________
Alina
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 01-03-2012, 09:18 PM
jessani's Avatar
Denim Goddess
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 7,927
Feedback: (119)
I haven't posted here in ages, but I am a huge fan of compression stuff- I love CW-X Stability-X tights for long (12+ miles) runs, and I have tried the CEP all sport calf sleeves, zensah calf sleeves, CEP compression socks, and Zoot ultra compress rx calf sleeves.
Runningwarehouse.com has the best prices most of the time, and out of all those, the Zoot calf sleeves were my favorite. They help with shin splints and with overall muscle fatigue.

As for spikes, if you're running on ice/snow for the majority of the run, Kahtoola microspikes are amazing! They go on/off really fast, and here in the foothills of Albuquerque, NM most of the northern trails have snow and ice pack from Dec.-March :P
They are great to run in, but you would want to take them off for any spots with just pavement.

No ragging on New Mexico winters...it's been colder here all December than it was in upstate NY!
Reply With Quote
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 01-05-2012, 02:46 PM
shelleysbitch's Avatar
Denim God
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Middle of Nowhere
Posts: 8,760
Feedback: (60)
I haven't posted here in ages either but I run a lot <3

If you are getting shin splints, simply try to slow down and pay attention to your form, are you hunched over? You should run with good form, think of keeping your head up (don't stare at the ground right in front of you) and your body pretty straight. I had shin splints simply from over striding.

I have compression socks and don't use them, but I have heard they work well for recovery(if needed) and don't really do much while you run.
__________________
Desperate for: R&R Pink or Blue Chroma Jaggers in size 31 or 32
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 01-06-2012, 05:19 PM
aluhall's Avatar
Denim Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: MI
Posts: 1,279
Feedback: (55)
Wow! So great to see both of you posting again. I missed your posts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessani View Post
I haven't posted here in ages, but I am a huge fan of compression stuff- I love CW-X Stability-X tights for long (12+ miles) runs, and I have tried the CEP all sport calf sleeves, zensah calf sleeves, CEP compression socks, and Zoot ultra compress rx calf sleeves.
Runningwarehouse.com has the best prices most of the time, and out of all those, the Zoot calf sleeves were my favorite. They help with shin splints and with overall muscle fatigue.
Jess, I wanted to thank you for recommending running warehouse.com. Never heard of them before. I called and the CS - Lauren - very knowledgeable and helpful, she recommended the Cho Pat Shin Splint Compression sleeve. Package coming on Monday, I don't expect miracles but I do hope that it'll help a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessani View Post
for spikes, if you're running on ice/snow for the majority of the run, Kahtoola microspikes are amazing! They go on/off really fast, and here in the foothills of Albuquerque, NM most of the northern trails have snow and ice pack from Dec.-March :P
They are great to run in, but you would want to take them off for any spots with just pavement.

No ragging on New Mexico winters...it's been colder here all December than it was in upstate NY!
And here I am planning on relocating to NM... Damn! I was actually looking at Kahtoola, so happy to hear you've been using them. This past summer I got them for my parents for walking on snow/ice, now on to getting a pair for myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelleysbitch View Post
I haven't posted here in ages either but I run a lot <3

If you are getting shin splints, simply try to slow down and pay attention to your form, are you hunched over? You should run with good form, think of keeping your head up (don't stare at the ground right in front of you) and your body pretty straight. I had shin splints simply from over striding.

I have compression socks and don't use them, but I have heard they work well for recovery(if needed) and don't really do much while you run.
I tried all sorts of things... It's very frustrating. Right now I'm thinking about trying a pair of minimalist shoes. I always felt that, even if my shoes were picked by a "pro", they just didn't feel right. Therefore I think that somehow I always tried to inadvertently correct my landing/stride. I have had bad days and good days but the bad days seem to outnumber the good ones... My shoes also feel awfully stiff and high... Maybe it's just in my head, I don't know. Anyhow, in the past week or so I've been doing a lot of reading on minimalist shoes/barefoot running. I will not/cannot try barefoot running or the funky vibram shoes but I can give the minimalist shoes a shot. I know it'll take some time to adjust but I'm willing to try. Lauren (from runningwarehouse.com) recommended the Brooks PureGrit since I'm running on both pavement and dirt. Will see...

Again, thank you both for posting. I really, really appreciate it.
__________________
Alina
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 01-09-2012, 10:08 AM
shelleysbitch's Avatar
Denim God
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Middle of Nowhere
Posts: 8,760
Feedback: (60)
The few times that I have gotten shin splints was in my Nike Frees which are minimalist shoes. If you are getting shin splints you probably need the support that a minimalist shoe can't give you. If you like light shoes, try the LunaRacers. They are my current running shoe and I actually wear the unisex version of them since those are wider than the women's.

Pretty sure Running Warehouse has them on sale too. If you do buy from Runningwarehouse always ALWAYS search google for a coupon, 99% of the time there is a 15% off coupon you can use Running warehouse takes returns, has free shipping and stuff like that too. Great place for runners
__________________
Desperate for: R&R Pink or Blue Chroma Jaggers in size 31 or 32
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 01-09-2012, 05:53 PM
VSwim09's Avatar
Denim Lover
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Southern Ontario
Posts: 346
Feedback: (0)
The cause of shin splints is a muscular one which can be exacerbated by shoes but it is not the shoes which are causing the problem. Running in minimalist shoes is a large change from what we are unfortunately used to. When the switch is made people tend to run like they would with regular shoes, which is, with horrendous form. They also think training at the same load is fine right off the bat. Humans are creatures of adaptation and running is no different then adapting to the changing seasons. If you decide to go minimalist you still need to run in your old shoes and slowly work up the mileage on the minimalist shoes. This will lessen your chance of developing a case of shin splints attributed to the shoes.

As far as form goes, don't heel strike. There is a reason athletes spends hours on drills for different sports. Swimmers do things like 2 pause, 6 pause, kicking, sculling, pulling........ Runners do the A's, B's, C's, karaoke and so on. Doing these drills you will notice that they work on the landing portion, pull through and finsh/recovery of the stride and that during none of them do you land on your heel. This in itself can also cause shin splints but again an adaptation period is required to build the muscular strength required to be able to run with proper form. Don't lean too far forward or back, don't cross over during your stride, don't twist your torso while running...... blah blah blah blah. Lot's of small details add up to injury prevention.

Regarding my comment on the use of a neutral shoe. That was in regards to the use of orthotics. The shoe needs to be neutral so the orthotic can do it's job properly. Your gait has presumably been analyzed, a mold taken and a custom orthotic created. It is adjusting for the imbalance completely, or as completely as possible. If you purchase a shoe which corrects for improper gait naturally you are now over compensating for a deficiency and will cause problems again.

The reasoning behind compression socks not correcting shin splints is that they are used to promote circulation and recovery of muscles from exercise trauma. Shin splints are not caused by general wear and tear but overuse, muscle imbalances and poor biomechanics. None of these things can be corrected for by compression gear.
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 01-09-2012, 07:11 PM
aluhall's Avatar
Denim Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: MI
Posts: 1,279
Feedback: (55)
Quote:
Originally Posted by VSwim09 View Post
The cause of shin splints is a muscular one which can be exacerbated by shoes but it is not the shoes which are causing the problem. Running in minimalist shoes is a large change from what we are unfortunately used to. When the switch is made people tend to run like they would with regular shoes, which is, with horrendous form. They also think training at the same load is fine right off the bat. Humans are creatures of adaptation and running is no different then adapting to the changing seasons. If you decide to go minimalist you still need to run in your old shoes and slowly work up the mileage on the minimalist shoes. This will lessen your chance of developing a case of shin splints attributed to the shoes.
It sounds like you are extremely knowledgeable and I just wanted to say that I really, really appreciate your input and your time to post here.
Being patient and taking my time is not something that I do... usually... of but I'm working on it. How do you recommend that I go about it in the beginning? Do you think walking/running and low mileage would be a good way to start? And then increasing mileage as I feel more comfortable?
Speaking of cushioning and new/old shoes. Yesterday I went out for a light jog with no orthotics, no inserts just to see how it feels without all the junk. I have a pair of Saucony ProGrid Omni 9. It felt great. No pains anywhere whatsoever. Now, the (scientific) researcher in me wants to take all the variables in consideration and repeat the experiment (hopefully) with the same results.
I got the Brooks Pure Grit today, tried them on and they actually do have more cushioning that I expected and they also have some arch support. They do have the dropped heal so I'm hoping that'll make my adjustment period a little faster... Those suckers are light! I'll try them on the treadmill tomorrow. I know it's not the same thing but I gotta return them if they're not "the ones" for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VSwim09 View Post
As far as form goes, don't heel strike. There is a reason athletes spends hours on drills for different sports. Swimmers do things like 2 pause, 6 pause, kicking, sculling, pulling........ Runners do the A's, B's, C's, karaoke and so on. Doing these drills you will notice that they work on the landing portion, pull through and finsh/recovery of the stride and that during none of them do you land on your heel. This in itself can also cause shin splints but again an adaptation period is required to build the muscular strength required to be able to run with proper form. Don't lean too far forward or back, don't cross over during your stride, don't twist your torso while running...... blah blah blah blah. Lot's of small details add up to injury prevention.
Very good point. I came across some videos recommended by some of the bloggers and, as they were pointing out, landing is very important... I have to try and pay attention to the form... Damn, please tell me there are people out there who just go out and run...

Quote:
Originally Posted by VSwim09 View Post
Regarding my comment on the use of a neutral shoe. That was in regards to the use of orthotics. The shoe needs to be neutral so the orthotic can do it's job properly. Your gait has presumably been analyzed, a mold taken and a custom orthotic created. It is adjusting for the imbalance completely, or as completely as possible. If you purchase a shoe which corrects for improper gait naturally you are now over compensating for a deficiency and will cause problems again.
So, let me see if I understand this correctly. The orthotics (adjusted and all) are supposed to be worn with a neutral shoe? I took my shoes to the PT and he just told me to take out the insert that came with my shoe (again, I had/have a stability shoe) and put in the orthotics. Since my PT was moved to a different facility, the chick I work with right now recommended some thin ones that "are preferred by runners". I had a "what the hell" moment since I did tell the other therapist that I'm going to use them (mostly) with my running shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VSwim09 View Post
The reasoning behind compression socks not correcting shin splints is that they are used to promote circulation and recovery of muscles from exercise trauma. Shin splints are not caused by general wear and tear but overuse, muscle imbalances and poor biomechanics. None of these things can be corrected for by compression gear.
I just have to try them. At least for recovery if not for something else. Did I mention that the shin splints occur in my left leg? My left ankle is also the one that pushed me to see a pt, all along it felt like the bone doesn't properly fit in the socket. Excuse my lack of proper terms, I have never been good at naming muscles/bones, hated that part in the human anatomy.
__________________
Alina
Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 01-09-2012, 07:13 PM
aluhall's Avatar
Denim Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: MI
Posts: 1,279
Feedback: (55)
Quote:
Originally Posted by shelleysbitch View Post
The few times that I have gotten shin splints was in my Nike Frees which are minimalist shoes. If you are getting shin splints you probably need the support that a minimalist shoe can't give you. If you like light shoes, try the LunaRacers. They are my current running shoe and I actually wear the unisex version of them since those are wider than the women's.

Pretty sure Running Warehouse has them on sale too. If you do buy from Runningwarehouse always ALWAYS search google for a coupon, 99% of the time there is a 15% off coupon you can use Running warehouse takes returns, has free shipping and stuff like that too. Great place for runners
I apologize for the double post...

Lol. Good thing to know. I had no idea there are coupons out there. At the time I placed my order I just wanted the damn shoes. Oh, and the iPhone sleeve thingie.
__________________
Alina
Reply With Quote
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 01-16-2012, 08:16 PM
VSwim09's Avatar
Denim Lover
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Southern Ontario
Posts: 346
Feedback: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by aluhall View Post
It sounds like you are extremely knowledgeable and I just wanted to say that I really, really appreciate your input and your time to post here.
Being patient and taking my time is not something that I do... usually... of but I'm working on it. How do you recommend that I go about it in the beginning? Do you think walking/running and low mileage would be a good way to start? And then increasing mileage as I feel more comfortable?

I'm not sure what type of training plan you are on if any but I don't think there is a need to start with walking in them. Use them a couple times a week on low mileage runs and build from there. Try and give yourself a couple days in between wears to allow some healing to occur.


Quote:
Originally Posted by aluhall View Post
Speaking of cushioning and new/old shoes. Yesterday I went out for a light jog with no orthotics, no inserts just to see how it feels without all the junk. I have a pair of Saucony ProGrid Omni 9. It felt great. No pains anywhere whatsoever. Now, the (scientific) researcher in me wants to take all the variables in consideration and repeat the experiment (hopefully) with the same results.
This may mean that you have given your splints sufficient time to heal and could stay running without orthotics as long as you build mileage slowly and don't jump into something like tempo runs without a very solid base. I have been using orthotics for about 6 years now and still get shin pain when I do something stupid as far as running is concerned. I am not nearly as conditioned to running as I once was as I am a swimmer now.


Quote:
Originally Posted by aluhall View Post
Very good point. I came across some videos recommended by some of the bloggers and, as they were pointing out, landing is very important... I have to try and pay attention to the form... Damn, please tell me there are people out there who just go out and run...
This is just going out for a run



Quote:
Originally Posted by aluhall View Post
So, let me see if I understand this correctly. The orthotics (adjusted and all) are supposed to be worn with a neutral shoe? I took my shoes to the PT and he just told me to take out the insert that came with my shoe (again, I had/have a stability shoe) and put in the orthotics. Since my PT was moved to a different facility, the chick I work with right now recommended some thin ones that "are preferred by runners". I had a "what the hell" moment since I did tell the other therapist that I'm going to use them (mostly) with my running shoes.
A neutral shoe contains no correction for supination/pronation. The orthotic is attempting to return your gait to a neutral one so a neutral shoe should be used. Stability shoes only slightly aid in correction of pronation so it would not be the worst but the safest route would be to stick with neutral shoes. Most people have no idea about the different features of the running shoes they are buying. Specialty running stores are better at educating people these days but I would imagine that if someone walks in and picks up a shoe to buy they assume they know what they are looking for. You don't get much info on the different shoes out there unless you ask or seem unsure of what you are buying.


Quote:
Originally Posted by aluhall View Post
I just have to try them. At least for recovery if not for something else. Did I mention that the shin splints occur in my left leg? My left ankle is also the one that pushed me to see a pt, all along it felt like the bone doesn't properly fit in the socket. Excuse my lack of proper terms, I have never been good at naming muscles/bones, hated that part in the human anatomy.
This is not strange as gait of one foot compared to the other can differ. The feeling you had may have been from weakened ligaments/muscles in the region form repetitive strain but that is only a guess. The PT should be able to diagnose that and if they can't, see a sports doc. Based on the sounds of the run you went on the problem is resolved though so this could be a moot point.
Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 02-05-2012, 06:17 PM
aluhall's Avatar
Denim Addict
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: MI
Posts: 1,279
Feedback: (55)
I gots to tell you that I'm still enjoying my Brooks PureGrit. Every time I put them on I have a 'duh' moment, why in the world didn't they make them earlier? It would've saved me so much frustration and money. I run every other day... but the second day after my run, I always feel like I could go for a quickie. Never felt this way with the other shoes.

I also want to thank you for your thoughts and your time (when you could've done more important things than posting here). Much, much appreciate it.
__________________
Alina
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
 
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70