AuthenticForum

AuthenticForum (http://www.authenticforum.com/)
-   Diesel Jeans (http://www.authenticforum.com/diesel-jeans/)
-   -   *Fit pics* Diesel Zatiny 880K in "Blue Jean" color (http://www.authenticforum.com/diesel-jeans/211452-fit-pics-diesel-zatiny-880k-blue-jean-color.html)

Bad_Company 12-12-2011 10:31 PM

*Fit pics* Diesel Zatiny 880K in "Blue Jean" color
 

Been awhile AuthenticForum!

Well, I've had these for almost a month now and just haven't had time to take pictures and upload them. I guess tonight is that night.

So, first off, since when did Diesel make every bloody wash out of their "stretch" denim. I feel as though my 8W7's don't fit as well as my 8AT's or my 8J4's because they're strech denim. Well, I had intentions on ordering the Zatiny 882V's but didn't because on the website they say they're stretch. So, I ordered these 880K's because they made no mention of stretch denim on their website (or at least didn't at the time).
I eagerly awaited the package and ripped into it like a child on Christmas morning and put them on as fast as I could. "Hmm....these feel a little looser than my others." I thought. Well, I checked the label and of course they're stretch denim....*sigh*

But I've grown to like them a little bit more than I initially did. Sure, they may not fit exactly like I wanted them to (or everyone else does) but they feel a bit more 'relaxed' and I'm trying to appreciate that more and more as I wear them.

Anyways, here you go!

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/j...r/DSC00409.jpg

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/j...r/DSC00410.jpg

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/j...r/DSC00411.jpg

Pocket detail:http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/j...r/DSC00412.jpg

MOMENT OF CLARITY 12-12-2011 11:25 PM

They look great! I really like them on you!

maureenmarie 12-13-2011 12:13 AM

very nice ;score

MiamiMark 12-13-2011 12:15 PM

I like 'em man. Look like a guy's jeans should look. :thumbsup

Bad_Company 12-13-2011 12:48 PM

Thanks everybody. I don't know why I wasn't satisfied with the fit but with all the kind comments, I'm starting to like them more now.

hayley 12-13-2011 01:40 PM

They look awesome! :love the wash!

laurenbwg 12-13-2011 01:50 PM

Those look great!

wonderslice 12-13-2011 01:54 PM

oh i love this wash. they look great. i had a pair of zatiny (8AT) for a little bit but ended up returning them because the wash was too light for me. these look good!

Tushkana 12-13-2011 02:01 PM

Hi, Bad! :rofl:rofl You look great and these and I love the wash! Not sure if it's something that you will have to or are willing to do, but after the first wash you could try and tumble dry them on medium to high temp. But then, you probably paid retail, so not sure that you will have to do that. I do like them as they are really :thumbsup

dantetisbe 12-13-2011 02:23 PM

Looks great
 

The jeans are great on you. Perfect fit and I love the wash. Enjoy they are awesome!!:woohoo

Bad_Company 12-13-2011 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tushkana (Post 2252033)
Hi, Bad! :rofl:rofl You look great and these and I love the wash! Not sure if it's something that you will have to or are willing to do, but after the first wash you could try and tumble dry them on medium to high temp. But then, you probably paid retail, so not sure that you will have to do that. I do like them as they are really :thumbsup


Umm...that's always how I wash my Diesel's. I wash them in cold water and inside out with no fabric softener and then I dry them in a machine on a high temperature.

I haven't washed these ones yet though.

Thanks everybody! I really appreciate the compliments/comments and am always willing to take more pictures if requested.

ammoun 12-13-2011 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiamiMark (Post 2252001)
I like 'em man. Look like a guy's jeans should look. :thumbsup

You too aren't convinced by the guys wearing skinny jeans :roll

soulroman 12-14-2011 01:31 AM

It looks really good!

Tushkana 12-14-2011 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bad_Company (Post 2252117)
Umm...that's always how I wash my Diesel's. I wash them in cold water and inside out with no fabric softener and then I dry them in a machine on a high temperature.

I haven't washed these ones yet though.

Thanks everybody! I really appreciate the compliments/comments and am always willing to take more pictures if requested.

really?? but there is no point to wash them on low temp if you then tumble dry them on high.. and jeans shouldn't really be tumble dried at all, only if you want to shrink them, they should be hang to dry. Well I wash my on 30-40C and tumble dry a little on a low temp, just for 5 min, and then hang to dry. The jean will last longer. Also, I don't iron the jeans as it destroys the fabric further in a long run.

onelove 12-14-2011 09:17 AM

I like em! BTW, what is in your fireplace???? I thought I saw a cat buried in snow.

MiamiMark 12-14-2011 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ammoun (Post 2252157)
You too aren't convinced by the guys wearing skinny jeans :roll

Nope. I don't think (straight) men should be wearing skinny jeans.

Tushkana 12-14-2011 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiamiMark (Post 2252378)
Nope. I don't think (straight) men should be wearing skinny jeans.

:jumping:jumping why not? We r not talking emo here :D

MiamiMark 12-14-2011 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tushkana (Post 2252382)
:jumping:jumping why not? We r not talking emo here :D

I'm old school, I guess. I think guys should be guys and leave the skinny jeans to the ladies.

MRenee 12-14-2011 08:04 PM

These look great on you. :) And my mom totally has that rocking chair at our house. :rofl

Bad_Company 12-15-2011 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onelove (Post 2252247)
I like em! BTW, what is in your fireplace???? I thought I saw a cat buried in snow.

Wow! The sad thing is I can actually see what you're talking about...wierd...
Just a peice of wood that didn't burn all the way through. There is definitely not, nor has there ever been, a cat underneath snow in my fireplace.

MRenee - That particular rocker is around 20 years old.

Tushkana - I never iron my jeans....I don't see the point. Jeans, in my opinion, are meant to be wrinkly and look "worn." As to washing them, I like that they shrink a little bit and when it comes to age, my 8AT's will be 2 years old in February. Since they're my favorite pair of pants, they're worn at least once every 5 days.

No, I don't wear "skinny" jeans but I "do" wear slim straights... Otherwise I agree with MiamiMark. I think skinny jeans are quite silly for a man to wear. Especially a manly-man like me. I drink Sam Adams Boston Lager!

Miller Light - Skinny Jeans Commercial - YouTube

Tushkana 12-15-2011 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiamiMark (Post 2252383)
I'm old school, I guess. I think guys should be guys and leave the skinny jeans to the ladies.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bad_Company (Post 2252471)
Wow! The sad thing is I can actually see what you're talking about...wierd...
Just a peice of wood that didn't burn all the way through. There is definitely not, nor has there ever been, a cat underneath snow in my fireplace.

MRenee - That particular rocker is around 20 years old.

Tushkana - I never iron my jeans....I don't see the point. Jeans, in my opinion, are meant to be wrinkly and look "worn." As to washing them, I like that they shrink a little bit and when it comes to age, my 8AT's will be 2 years old in February. Since they're my favorite pair of pants, they're worn at least once every 5 days.

No, I don't wear "skinny" jeans but I "do" wear slim straights... Otherwise I agree with MiamiMark. I think skinny jeans are quite silly for a man to wear. Especially a manly-man like me. I drink Sam Adams Boston Lager!

Miller Light - Skinny Jeans Commercial - YouTube

Some people do iron their jeans all the time. :magwink

I love slim straights but on my body they look more skinny anyway, so to me slim straight leg jean are skinny really :D As for the ad, oh no.. no one is wearing jeans like that.. :rolleyes: it's like a blast from 80s.. and which era was it? this is a joke :devil women and men do have to have the right body to wear slim jeans ok, if a man is too skinny, short-legged or muscular it may look not so good, imho. Otherwise, I say yes :thumbsup

MiamiMark 12-15-2011 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bad_Company (Post 2252471)
Otherwise I agree with MiamiMark. I think skinny jeans are quite silly for a man to wear. Especially a manly-man like me. I drink Sam Adams Boston Lager!

Miller Light - Skinny Jeans Commercial - YouTube

Hahah! That commercial is GREAT!

1. That guy looks like a complete douche in those skinny girly-ass jeans.
2. That bartender is so fuckin' hot... Do want :love

Bad_Company 12-15-2011 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiamiMark (Post 2252536)
Hahah! That commercial is GREAT!

1. That guy looks like a complete douche in those skinny girly-ass jeans.
2. That bartender is so fuckin' hot... Do want :love

Watch any of those Miller Light commercials. The bartenders are always 10 out of 10's.
I just searched for 5 minutes to find what I consider to be the commercial with the hottest bartender...I can't post one because I'd have to post them all!

Tushkana - I see emo kids wearing pants like that all the time!

Tushkana 12-15-2011 02:18 PM

^ they are in better shape and much younger than that guy :rofl so they look much better. But I did say it is not *emo skinny* that I personally like. Don't mind it. But don't find it particularly sexy :magwink

amandahansen 12-15-2011 07:10 PM

yup, they are so nice on you ;)


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:16 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70