AuthenticForum

AuthenticForum (http://www.authenticforum.com/)
-   JUICY COUTURE and Other Accessories Brands (http://www.authenticforum.com/juicy-couture-other-accessories-brands/)
-   -   DenimBasement.com Authentic? (http://www.authenticforum.com/juicy-couture-other-accessories-brands/190386-denimbasement-com-authentic.html)

ackfam 10-25-2010 11:17 PM

DenimBasement.com Authentic?
 

I am looking for a Juicy tracksuit for my daughter for Christmas and I found this site....DenimBasement.com. There are some great deals but I am leary. Has anyone had any experience with this company? Thanks

yackyquacky09 10-26-2010 06:05 AM

GROSSSSSSSSS

Dojoqueen 10-26-2010 10:18 PM

yeah, ick. stay away.

Tschowanne 11-25-2010 08:24 PM

ALL FAKE!!!
 

Attention with this company! Hands off and stay away. Bought shirts for 400 $ and when they arrived, it was a big disappointment, because all were fake. I can at least return the shirts - but they keep 15% of the money and the shipping costs are lost too. I will recommend this company to Ralph Lauren who hopefully will do the necessary things, that this company exists no longer. Also to Lacoste and Burberry. Really hate it, that people exist who are doing things like this to the others. Hopefully the responsibles never ever have luck in their lifes again and get cancer or something else. :shake

Nexisfan 11-27-2010 02:30 PM

^ They are not allowed to keep any of your money. File a chargeback with your credit card.

Dojoqueen 11-27-2010 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nexisfan (Post 2098323)
^ They are not allowed to keep any of your money. File a chargeback with your credit card.

absolutely do this.

betsy357 11-27-2010 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tschowanne (Post 2097535)
Attention with this company! Hands off and stay away. Bought shirts for 400 $ and when they arrived, it was a big disappointment, because all were fake. I can at least return the shirts - but they keep 15% of the money and the shipping costs are lost too. I will recommend this company to Ralph Lauren who hopefully will do the necessary things, that this company exists no longer. Also to Lacoste and Burberry. Really hate it, that people exist who are doing things like this to the others. Hopefully the responsibles never ever have luck in their lifes again and get cancer or something else. :shake

Please DONT ever wish for someone to have CANCER....yeah...Im a little sensitive to this. :shake

acl18 07-05-2011 02:53 PM

DenimBasement.Com
 

DON'T DON'T DON'T BUY FROM THIS HORRIBLE COMPANY.
This company has the WORST customer service. They are incredibly rude, they hang up on you, they never call you back, don't answer emails, it's so difficult to get a hold of anyone and when you do they are just ridiculously unprofessional and flat out jerks. If you need to make a return, well good luck because you'll NEVER see a penny back. They're quick to process your payment and yes you'll receive the items but pray you get the right size, color, and item you wanted because if not, YOU WILL NOT EVER EVER get a refund. No matter how many months you complain and try and try to get your freaking money back. Pay the extra cash and go ANYWHERE else.

yackyquacky09 07-08-2011 06:54 AM

What do you expect from a company that sells fakes :IDK

babykittykitty 07-11-2011 06:24 PM

file chargeback with credit card and never shop from them again(or any place that sells fake merchandise) :thumbsup

pwiarda 12-31-2011 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ackfam (Post 2075222)
I am looking for a Juicy tracksuit for my daughter for Christmas and I found this site....DenimBasement.com. There are some great deals but I am leary. Has anyone had any experience with this company? Thanks

Please don't buy from them they are selling Fake name brands cause I was taking for A NorthFace Jacket only to find out it was a FAKE and now lost $80.85 and they are very rude so don't buy anything. Thanks,Paula


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:43 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70