01-16-2009, 12:58 AM
| || |
Join Date: Jan 2009
Some Facts about Banana Diet
Banana diet will please those who have bowels problems. These fruits are also very healthy for people with gastritis illnesses. Moreover Canadian scientists found out that bananas stimulate epithelium renovation and mucus discharge that protect inner stomach wall from destruction. Bananas are also recommended for people suffering from obesity, blood circulation insufficiency, hypertonic illness, kidneys and livers diseases, stomach ulcer, bacterial dysentery and even diabetics.
Though bananas are rather high-calorie they are the source of cellulose, sugar and necessary vitamins and minerals. Above all they contain little fat and promote cholesterol level reducing. Bananas give situation due to their large number of sucrose, fructose and glucose. That’s why banana diet is also called antidepressant diet.
So here are 2 variants of banana diet:
The first one is the hardest one. It is planned for 3-4 days and helps to lose 3 kilos. The day ration contains 3 bananas and 3 glasses of milk (if you bear it). These products are divided into as many parts as you got accustomed to eat. If you have allergy or milk intolerance take 1% kefir. You can cook banana yoghurt or shake (beat up banana with milk or kefir).
The second banana diet variant is simpler but less effective. The diet duration is 3-7 days. Your day menu will consist of 1,5 kilos of bananas (eat them any time you want) and green tea without sugar. Day ration calorie content is 1300 kcal.
Note: bananas have little proteins that’s why if you are going to keep this diet for 7 days eat 2 eggs during these period.
Banana diet advantages:
• Bananas contain much potassium that is necessary for the organism especially for the heart muscle work.
• Potassium has diuretic and purge effect that helps the organism to be cleaned of chemical waste and toxins. They are also called a “whisk” in the organism.
• The diet is considered to be a mono one so it is better for gastrointestinal tract.
Banana diet shortcomings:
• If you are a banana eater you will possible stop eating them for ever.
• The problem of any mono diet is that you weight will come back if you start eating high-calorie things after the diet.
Banana diet peculiarities
First of all the bowels contents goes away and it has many pluses: it normalizes metabolism and improves the skin.