*Fit pics* Diesel Zatiny 880K in "Blue Jean" color - AuthenticForum
 
AuthenticForum
  Register FAQ Members List Arcade Search Chat Mark Forums Read  
Register

 
 
Diesel Jeans Looking for authentic diesel jeans or information on styles? Think you may have purchased fake diesel jeans? Look no further.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 12-12-2011, 10:31 PM
Bad_Company's Avatar
Denim Lover
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: ND
Posts: 247
Feedback: (0)
*Fit pics* Diesel Zatiny 880K in "Blue Jean" color

Been awhile AuthenticForum!

Well, I've had these for almost a month now and just haven't had time to take pictures and upload them. I guess tonight is that night.

So, first off, since when did Diesel make every bloody wash out of their "stretch" denim. I feel as though my 8W7's don't fit as well as my 8AT's or my 8J4's because they're strech denim. Well, I had intentions on ordering the Zatiny 882V's but didn't because on the website they say they're stretch. So, I ordered these 880K's because they made no mention of stretch denim on their website (or at least didn't at the time).
I eagerly awaited the package and ripped into it like a child on Christmas morning and put them on as fast as I could. "Hmm....these feel a little looser than my others." I thought. Well, I checked the label and of course they're stretch denim....*sigh*

But I've grown to like them a little bit more than I initially did. Sure, they may not fit exactly like I wanted them to (or everyone else does) but they feel a bit more 'relaxed' and I'm trying to appreciate that more and more as I wear them.

Anyways, here you go!







Pocket detail:
__________________
Belstaff and Diesel nut.

WTB Rock and Republic Henlees, 28 waist, in Descend Slope wash.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 12-12-2011, 11:25 PM
MOMENT OF CLARITY's Avatar
Jean Junkie
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Sunny South Florida Baby!
Posts: 2,959
Feedback: (13)
They look great! I really like them on you!
__________________
Lori Wants: Daslu blazers 36/R&S red coated skinnies 23/24/H&M sheath dress #059894 4
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 12-13-2011, 12:13 AM
maureenmarie's Avatar
Denim God
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 10,449
Feedback: (104)
very nice
__________________
buy Amber's Stuff PM first for AF discounts
please PM me if you find:
(23/24) WR savoys in sugar & spice, Aquarius or Barcelona and
(24) Sweden edie and NWL crystal kate / (24/25) Rockers with flap A pkts and MLA HW bootcuts
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 12-13-2011, 12:15 PM
MiamiMark's Avatar
Denim Obsessed
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: souf, fl
Posts: 844
Feedback: (0)
I like 'em man. Look like a guy's jeans should look.
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 12-13-2011, 12:48 PM
Bad_Company's Avatar
Denim Lover
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: ND
Posts: 247
Feedback: (0)
Thanks everybody. I don't know why I wasn't satisfied with the fit but with all the kind comments, I'm starting to like them more now.
__________________
Belstaff and Diesel nut.

WTB Rock and Republic Henlees, 28 waist, in Descend Slope wash.
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 12-13-2011, 01:40 PM
hayley's Avatar
Denim Addict
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Utah
Posts: 1,461
Feedback: (10)
They look awesome! the wash!
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 12-13-2011, 01:50 PM
laurenbwg's Avatar
Denim Obsessed
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Sweet Home Alabama
Posts: 723
Feedback: (46)
Those look great!
__________________
CHECK OUT MY EBAY LISTINGS PM me... special prices for AF Members
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 12-13-2011, 01:54 PM
wonderslice's Avatar
Denim God
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,999
Feedback: (1)
oh i love this wash. they look great. i had a pair of zatiny (8AT) for a little bit but ended up returning them because the wash was too light for me. these look good!
__________________
Michael
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 12-13-2011, 02:01 PM
Tushkana's Avatar
Denim God
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Europe
Posts: 4,841
Feedback: (5)
Hi, Bad! You look great and these and I love the wash! Not sure if it's something that you will have to or are willing to do, but after the first wash you could try and tumble dry them on medium to high temp. But then, you probably paid retail, so not sure that you will have to do that. I do like them as they are really
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 12-13-2011, 02:23 PM
dantetisbe's Avatar
Denim Lover
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 362
Feedback: (13)
Looks great

The jeans are great on you. Perfect fit and I love the wash. Enjoy they are awesome!!
__________________
I would love...True Religion joey Super T turquoise size 26 chelsea wash joey or billy, Super t lavender size 26 joey or billy. Tr morgan size 27.
Reply With Quote
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 12-13-2011, 07:07 PM
Bad_Company's Avatar
Denim Lover
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: ND
Posts: 247
Feedback: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tushkana View Post
Hi, Bad! You look great and these and I love the wash! Not sure if it's something that you will have to or are willing to do, but after the first wash you could try and tumble dry them on medium to high temp. But then, you probably paid retail, so not sure that you will have to do that. I do like them as they are really

Umm...that's always how I wash my Diesel's. I wash them in cold water and inside out with no fabric softener and then I dry them in a machine on a high temperature.

I haven't washed these ones yet though.

Thanks everybody! I really appreciate the compliments/comments and am always willing to take more pictures if requested.
__________________
Belstaff and Diesel nut.

WTB Rock and Republic Henlees, 28 waist, in Descend Slope wash.
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 12-13-2011, 11:29 PM
Denim Fan
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 32
Feedback: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiMark View Post
I like 'em man. Look like a guy's jeans should look.
You too aren't convinced by the guys wearing skinny jeans
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 12-14-2011, 01:31 AM
Denim Fan
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 28
Feedback: (0)
It looks really good!
__________________
work hard, play harder!
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 12-14-2011, 02:03 AM
Tushkana's Avatar
Denim God
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Europe
Posts: 4,841
Feedback: (5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad_Company View Post
Umm...that's always how I wash my Diesel's. I wash them in cold water and inside out with no fabric softener and then I dry them in a machine on a high temperature.

I haven't washed these ones yet though.

Thanks everybody! I really appreciate the compliments/comments and am always willing to take more pictures if requested.
really?? but there is no point to wash them on low temp if you then tumble dry them on high.. and jeans shouldn't really be tumble dried at all, only if you want to shrink them, they should be hang to dry. Well I wash my on 30-40C and tumble dry a little on a low temp, just for 5 min, and then hang to dry. The jean will last longer. Also, I don't iron the jeans as it destroys the fabric further in a long run.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 12-14-2011, 09:17 AM
onelove's Avatar
Denim God
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Utah
Posts: 9,884
Feedback: (176)
I like em! BTW, what is in your fireplace???? I thought I saw a cat buried in snow.
__________________
Erica's Blog-Simply Onelove

I miss you JJ.
Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 12-14-2011, 05:43 PM
MiamiMark's Avatar
Denim Obsessed
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: souf, fl
Posts: 844
Feedback: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ammoun View Post
You too aren't convinced by the guys wearing skinny jeans
Nope. I don't think (straight) men should be wearing skinny jeans.
Reply With Quote
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 12-14-2011, 05:53 PM
Tushkana's Avatar
Denim God
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Europe
Posts: 4,841
Feedback: (5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiMark View Post
Nope. I don't think (straight) men should be wearing skinny jeans.
why not? We r not talking emo here
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 12-14-2011, 05:55 PM
MiamiMark's Avatar
Denim Obsessed
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: souf, fl
Posts: 844
Feedback: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tushkana View Post
why not? We r not talking emo here
I'm old school, I guess. I think guys should be guys and leave the skinny jeans to the ladies.
Reply With Quote
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 12-14-2011, 08:04 PM
MRenee's Avatar
Jean Junkie
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: O.o
Posts: 2,219
Feedback: (5)
These look great on you. And my mom totally has that rocking chair at our house.
__________________
~Monica~
Reply With Quote
  #20 (permalink)  
Old 12-15-2011, 02:37 AM
Bad_Company's Avatar
Denim Lover
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: ND
Posts: 247
Feedback: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by onelove View Post
I like em! BTW, what is in your fireplace???? I thought I saw a cat buried in snow.
Wow! The sad thing is I can actually see what you're talking about...wierd...
Just a peice of wood that didn't burn all the way through. There is definitely not, nor has there ever been, a cat underneath snow in my fireplace.

MRenee - That particular rocker is around 20 years old.

Tushkana - I never iron my jeans....I don't see the point. Jeans, in my opinion, are meant to be wrinkly and look "worn." As to washing them, I like that they shrink a little bit and when it comes to age, my 8AT's will be 2 years old in February. Since they're my favorite pair of pants, they're worn at least once every 5 days.

No, I don't wear "skinny" jeans but I "do" wear slim straights... Otherwise I agree with MiamiMark. I think skinny jeans are quite silly for a man to wear. Especially a manly-man like me. I drink Sam Adams Boston Lager!

Miller Light - Skinny Jeans Commercial - YouTube
__________________
Belstaff and Diesel nut.

WTB Rock and Republic Henlees, 28 waist, in Descend Slope wash.

Last edited by Bad_Company; 12-15-2011 at 02:40 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #21 (permalink)  
Old 12-15-2011, 03:41 AM
Tushkana's Avatar
Denim God
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Europe
Posts: 4,841
Feedback: (5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiMark View Post
I'm old school, I guess. I think guys should be guys and leave the skinny jeans to the ladies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad_Company View Post
Wow! The sad thing is I can actually see what you're talking about...wierd...
Just a peice of wood that didn't burn all the way through. There is definitely not, nor has there ever been, a cat underneath snow in my fireplace.

MRenee - That particular rocker is around 20 years old.

Tushkana - I never iron my jeans....I don't see the point. Jeans, in my opinion, are meant to be wrinkly and look "worn." As to washing them, I like that they shrink a little bit and when it comes to age, my 8AT's will be 2 years old in February. Since they're my favorite pair of pants, they're worn at least once every 5 days.

No, I don't wear "skinny" jeans but I "do" wear slim straights... Otherwise I agree with MiamiMark. I think skinny jeans are quite silly for a man to wear. Especially a manly-man like me. I drink Sam Adams Boston Lager!

Miller Light - Skinny Jeans Commercial - YouTube
Some people do iron their jeans all the time.

I love slim straights but on my body they look more skinny anyway, so to me slim straight leg jean are skinny really As for the ad, oh no.. no one is wearing jeans like that.. it's like a blast from 80s.. and which era was it? this is a joke women and men do have to have the right body to wear slim jeans ok, if a man is too skinny, short-legged or muscular it may look not so good, imho. Otherwise, I say yes
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #22 (permalink)  
Old 12-15-2011, 10:24 AM
MiamiMark's Avatar
Denim Obsessed
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: souf, fl
Posts: 844
Feedback: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad_Company View Post
Otherwise I agree with MiamiMark. I think skinny jeans are quite silly for a man to wear. Especially a manly-man like me. I drink Sam Adams Boston Lager!

Miller Light - Skinny Jeans Commercial - YouTube
Hahah! That commercial is GREAT!

1. That guy looks like a complete douche in those skinny girly-ass jeans.
2. That bartender is so fuckin' hot... Do want
Reply With Quote
  #23 (permalink)  
Old 12-15-2011, 01:28 PM
Bad_Company's Avatar
Denim Lover
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: ND
Posts: 247
Feedback: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiMark View Post
Hahah! That commercial is GREAT!

1. That guy looks like a complete douche in those skinny girly-ass jeans.
2. That bartender is so fuckin' hot... Do want
Watch any of those Miller Light commercials. The bartenders are always 10 out of 10's.
I just searched for 5 minutes to find what I consider to be the commercial with the hottest bartender...I can't post one because I'd have to post them all!

Tushkana - I see emo kids wearing pants like that all the time!
__________________
Belstaff and Diesel nut.

WTB Rock and Republic Henlees, 28 waist, in Descend Slope wash.
Reply With Quote
  #24 (permalink)  
Old 12-15-2011, 02:18 PM
Tushkana's Avatar
Denim God
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Europe
Posts: 4,841
Feedback: (5)
^ they are in better shape and much younger than that guy so they look much better. But I did say it is not *emo skinny* that I personally like. Don't mind it. But don't find it particularly sexy
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #25 (permalink)  
Old 12-15-2011, 07:10 PM
amandahansen's Avatar
Denim Fan
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 36
Feedback: (0)
yup, they are so nice on you ;)
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70