19 Kids... wow! - Page 3 - AuthenticForum
 
AuthenticForum
  Register FAQ Members List Arcade Search Chat Mark Forums Read  
Register

 
 

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #51 (permalink)  
Old 09-24-2009, 11:04 PM
ilovecaseyandcoach's Avatar
Denim God
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Eureka, CA (6 hours north of san fran...where we have no stores)
Posts: 3,518
Feedback: (8)
Maybe I am old fashioned but being friendly is not making out. Can you imagine?

Why were you kissing him? Oh pshhh. I was just being friendly.
__________________
facebook
blog I need maternity jeans. Size 29 and 30 please.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
  #52 (permalink)  
Old 09-24-2009, 11:10 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Flitting about the midwest
Posts: 21,191
Feedback: (170)
^Depends on the person, I guess. I have a lot of gay guy friends and if we've had too much to drink we'll make out...doesn't mean I want to hook up with said gay guy friend or vice versa! Then again, I'm in no rush to hook up or get married and make babies
Reply With Quote
  #53 (permalink)  
Old 09-25-2009, 03:58 AM
avatar's Avatar
Drunk Friend
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: L.E.S. (Artistes)
Posts: 11,408
Feedback: (5)
this thread has taken a turn for the fail
__________________
cintra wilson is my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by brody
Larger women eat up designer good with the same ferocity as smaller women, if not sometimes more.
Reply With Quote
  #54 (permalink)  
Old 09-25-2009, 06:16 AM
zephyr7's Avatar
Denim God
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Sunset Beach, CA
Posts: 10,755
Feedback: (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyDuke View Post
My thoughts on your pregnancy and bringing a child into the world.



baby.

I may have missed some, but those are my thoughts..


As far what was originally said, I took it as you were referring to how there is already over 6 billion people on this earth. I understand we are overpopulated and 19 kids is definitely excessive no matter how good of parents the Duggars are. But I personally only want one kid and it is not my fault or Jasmins fault, etc, for some people having 10, 11, 12, 13.....19 kids. Or that people in places like China and India keep having them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyDuke View Post
Avatar, I never said 19 kids and China go together.

Vonnie, I know China only allows ONE child, however, that doesn't stop them from only having one child. Many have more and sell them or leave them places. The laws and fines haven't stopped some of them from having more then one.
Yeah you did. And sure you knew that. "Many" have more than one child in China and "sell" the extras? You're full of shit
__________________
I'd love:
Hudson Collin in Adelaide (27)
AG "The Legging" in any AGed wash (27)
Reply With Quote
  #55 (permalink)  
Old 09-25-2009, 07:56 AM
DaisyDuke's Avatar
Denim Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 1,042
Feedback: (10)
Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyr7 View Post
Yeah you did. And sure you knew that. "Many" have more than one child in China and "sell" the extras? You're full of shit
Since you're having a hard time with comprehension I will explain it for you.
Now, read the entire thing because it is a paragraph not one sentence.
As far what was originally said, I took it as you were referring to how there is already over 6 billion people on this earth. I understand we are overpopulated and 19 kids is definitely excessive no matter how good of parents the Duggars are. But I personally only want one kid and it is not my fault or Jasmins fault, etc, for some people having 10, 11, 12, 13.....19 kids."

There is a period there ending that thought that actually started at "I understand" and ended at kids.

I then went on to say,
"Or that people in places like China and India keep having them."

That was in regards to the world being overpopulated, which I mentioned in that paragraph. If I was referring to people in China having 19 children I would have wrote it differently. What I meant buy people in China keep having them was explained in my last reply. Which you also quoted.
I will rephrase it so it is easier for you.
"Or that people in China despite only being allowed to have one child by law have more."

Now remember, more doesn't mean 19. More can be 1 or 2 more. And more then one Chinese couple will have more then one child. I hope this is easier for you.

It is sad that you think MANY means 19 kids. What I think it really is-is you just want an argument because you're completely picking my words apart for no reason but your amusement.

I was referring to what the previous poster said about "more children in the world". Pay attention next time. I am sure instead of admitting when you are wrong you will continue to try to argue what is flat out in front of you and that is truly pathetic IMO. So talk to yourself. I explained my simple post it needs no further explaining if it still does to you, then please go back to school.
__________________
Safara is on ban unless it's a wish list item.
Wanted: TR and R&R shorts 23/24. R&R Stella Cult Sanctuary 23/24
7FAM White Ginger A Pocket 23/24.
Reply With Quote
  #56 (permalink)  
Old 09-25-2009, 09:26 AM
hikingling's Avatar
Jean Junkie
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 2,283
Feedback: (57)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jillybean View Post
Some people like you?
I guess we'll see if the time is ever right for me to bring my Satan spawn into the world.
Reply With Quote
  #57 (permalink)  
Old 09-25-2009, 09:51 AM
Dojoqueen's Avatar
Denim God
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Here
Posts: 36,827
Feedback: (101)
Seriously, WTF is going on in this thread?
Reply With Quote
  #58 (permalink)  
Old 09-25-2009, 09:59 AM
hikingling's Avatar
Jean Junkie
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 2,283
Feedback: (57)
I wasn't on last night so

Hi Shi
Reply With Quote
  #59 (permalink)  
Old 09-25-2009, 10:36 AM
lawgal2002's Avatar
Denim God
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: 2 hours from the Gulf
Posts: 23,936
Feedback: (82)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pianochica View Post


...if there were an IQ cutoff for fertility...there would be a lot more barren people around here.

Ling would not be one of them.
THIS I TOTALLY AGREE WITH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pianochica View Post
Only child, actually. I adore being an only child and probably would have put my siblings through hell if I'd had any.
THIS EXPLAINS A LOT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pianochica View Post
^Depends on the person, I guess. I have a lot of gay guy friends and if we've had too much to drink we'll make out...doesn't mean I want to hook up with said gay guy friend or vice versa! Then again, I'm in no rush to hook up or get married and make babies
WHAT THE FUCK? THIS is a pure and perfect example of SLUT BEHAVIOR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hikingling View Post
I guess we'll see if the time is ever right for me to bring my Satan spawn into the world.
I don't imagine your offspring being Satan. Quite the opposite, actually!

Avatar, my loathing for PC is no secret. You of all people should know that. You, as the CHAMPION OF FREE SPEECH comes in here calling this thread FAIL. Why are several threads FAIL these days? Because of your MINION, Pianochica--so glad she PM'd, texted and probably called you to come here and take up for her.
__________________
At some places they play football, at ALABAMA, WE LIVE IT. 2009, 2011 AND 2012 NCAA College Football National Champions.
Reply With Quote
  #60 (permalink)  
Old 09-25-2009, 10:37 AM
Dojoqueen's Avatar
Denim God
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Here
Posts: 36,827
Feedback: (101)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hikingling View Post
I wasn't on last night so

Hi Shi
Hi Ling.
__________________
you buy now
Reply With Quote
  #61 (permalink)  
Old 09-25-2009, 10:48 AM
danakiller's Avatar
Denim God
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 4,527
Feedback: (46)
Quote:
Originally Posted by avatar View Post
this thread has taken a turn for the fail
__________________
:.:
`.dana
Reply With Quote
  #62 (permalink)  
Old 09-25-2009, 11:46 AM
jillybean's Avatar
Jean Junkie
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: I.F., Idaho
Posts: 2,041
Feedback: (14)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojoqueen View Post
She has no right to passively aggressively say some people shouldn't have children. No hate, just saying. ETA: Just the same as you feel PC has no right to say those things but it's "ok" to hate on PC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pianochica View Post


...if there were an IQ cutoff for fertility...there would be a lot more barren people around here.

Ling would not be one of them.
I'm sure there is a lot of intelligent people who shouldn't be breeding as well.

Last edited by jillybean; 09-25-2009 at 11:50 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #63 (permalink)  
Old 09-25-2009, 12:13 PM
ilovecaseyandcoach's Avatar
Denim God
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Eureka, CA (6 hours north of san fran...where we have no stores)
Posts: 3,518
Feedback: (8)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pianochica View Post
^Depends on the person, I guess. I have a lot of gay guy friends and if we've had too much to drink we'll make out...doesn't mean I want to hook up with said gay guy friend or vice versa!
I wasn't referring to gay friends. And neither were you. Nice strawman fallacy though.


"Then again, I'm in no rush to hook up or get married and make babies "

What does this have to do with anything? Is this a little stab? Like I should be ashamed I sleep with the same man regularly and decided to keep my child? Do you think one day I was like oh I want to get married, I am going to stop being a slut. So only when you are about to get married you should have morals? Is that how it works?

Also I am curious what your reasons are for me not having a baby? Do you even know me? Do you know my reasons for having a child at this point in my life? And are you in the habit of telling pregnant women that you do not approve of them being pregnant? Really how is this proactive? Do you advise termination often to people you do not know? Maybe you just don't realize how cruel and mean a statement like that really is. I really shouldn't expect you to know that.
__________________
facebook
blog I need maternity jeans. Size 29 and 30 please.
Reply With Quote
  #64 (permalink)  
Old 09-25-2009, 12:18 PM
treasurehoard's Avatar
Denim God
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Earth
Posts: 26,087
Feedback: (166)
Getting tired of this. Please stop now.
__________________
AUCTIONSFollow us on TWITTERLike us on FACEBOOKTUMBLR
CONSIGN WITH TREASUREHOARD - Free Pick-Up/Shipping - Low Rates No Fees - PM for details
Reply With Quote
  #65 (permalink)  
Old 09-25-2009, 12:44 PM
ceight's Avatar
c8
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 2,671
Feedback: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyDuke View Post
Since you're having a hard time with comprehension I will explain it for you.
Now, read the entire thing because it is a paragraph not one sentence.
As far what was originally said, I took it as you were referring to how there is already over 6 billion people on this earth. I understand we are overpopulated and 19 kids is definitely excessive no matter how good of parents the Duggars are. But I personally only want one kid and it is not my fault
or Jasmins fault, etc, for some people having 10, 11, 12, 13.....19 kids."


There is a period there ending that thought that actually started at "I understand" and ended at kids.

I then went on to say,
"Or that people in places like China and India keep having them."

That was in regards to the world being overpopulated, which I mentioned in that paragraph. If I was referring to people in China having 19 children I would have wrote it differently. What I meant buy people in China keep having them was explained in my last reply. Which you also quoted.
I will rephrase it so it is easier for you.
"Or that people in China despite only being allowed to have one child by law have more."

Now remember, more doesn't mean 19. More can be 1 or 2 more. And more then one Chinese couple will have more then one child. I hope this is easier for you.

It is sad that you think MANY means 19 kids. What I think it really is-is you just want an argument because you're completely picking my words apart for no reason but your amusement.

I was referring to what the previous poster said about "more children in the world". Pay attention next time. I am sure instead of admitting when you are wrong you will continue to try to argue what is flat out in front of you and that is truly pathetic IMO. So talk to yourself. I explained my simple post it needs no further explaining if it still does to you, then please go back to school.
So, I get why you're using that tone, because Zephyr's post didn't come across nicely, but you can't really get too pissed because you wrote poorly to the point of several people thinking you meant something else.

And, the PC/Lawgal stuff has been excessive the last few days. Think that's why everyone is commenting on it.
Reply With Quote
  #66 (permalink)  
Old 09-25-2009, 01:10 PM
avatar's Avatar
Drunk Friend
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: L.E.S. (Artistes)
Posts: 11,408
Feedback: (5)
is sonicvoodoo here? what the fuck with the onslaught of bold and shit?

lawgal, you seem to get this confused every couple of months or so - just because you can say it (which, to be fair, i have never said 'free speech' as a legal construct applies to AF, even though you occasionally are like WELL WUT ABOUT FREE SPEECH WHY DO YOU NOT WANT US TO TALK ABOUT THIS OMG OMG FREE SPEECH), doesn't mean it's intelligent or that you should - and it certainly doesn't mean i can't call it fail.

visionary's loathing for me was no secret, yet you said he should be ashamed of continually sniping at me, especially due to the age difference. i offer the same critique to you, friend. several threads are not fail just because of pianochica. they're because you're following her around like a fucking lap dog. G E T O V E R E A C H O T H E R.
__________________
cintra wilson is my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by brody
Larger women eat up designer good with the same ferocity as smaller women, if not sometimes more.
Reply With Quote
  #67 (permalink)  
Old 09-25-2009, 02:21 PM
danakiller's Avatar
Denim God
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 4,527
Feedback: (46)

(small attempt at lightening the mood)
__________________
:.:
`.dana
Reply With Quote
  #68 (permalink)  
Old 09-25-2009, 03:00 PM
jillybean's Avatar
Jean Junkie
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: I.F., Idaho
Posts: 2,041
Feedback: (14)
puppies!!
Reply With Quote
  #69 (permalink)  
Old 09-25-2009, 03:09 PM
lawgal2002's Avatar
Denim God
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: 2 hours from the Gulf
Posts: 23,936
Feedback: (82)
CUTE puppies!!
__________________
At some places they play football, at ALABAMA, WE LIVE IT. 2009, 2011 AND 2012 NCAA College Football National Champions.
Reply With Quote
  #70 (permalink)  
Old 09-25-2009, 03:15 PM
Charlotte's Avatar
Denim God
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 3,965
Feedback: (2)
ughh, does the world really need moar puppies?
Reply With Quote
  #71 (permalink)  
Old 09-25-2009, 03:17 PM
danakiller's Avatar
Denim God
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 4,527
Feedback: (46)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotte View Post
ughh, does the world really need moar puppies?
hahaha

always

p.s. i always wondered why people spell it "moar" online... ??
__________________
:.:
`.dana
Reply With Quote
  #72 (permalink)  
Old 09-25-2009, 03:27 PM
Charlotte's Avatar
Denim God
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 3,965
Feedback: (2)
it's a /b/tard internet meme
Quote:
Moar isn't just some random word like most words and phrases bastardized coined corrupted by /b/. In fact, this word dates back to the Nixon era when General Sun Tzu invaded the Midwest. Nixon retaliated and threatened to bomb Tzu's home country with nuclear missiles. Pushing for more and more nuclear arms, the operation was codenamed "moar." Instead of storing the codename in a secure, high-tech storage device, Nixon's right hand man, Al Roker, decided to encode the name into the states of Missouri and Arkansas, which were previously a giant territory belonging to the Injuns. Many high-ranking officials have confirmed this, and proof can be found in the image below.


.

Last edited by Charlotte; 09-25-2009 at 03:29 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #73 (permalink)  
Old 09-25-2009, 03:40 PM
ceight's Avatar
c8
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 2,671
Feedback: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotte View Post
ughh, does the world really need moar puppies?
I laughed...out loud...SO hard.

This is exactly why I you so much and will accept your insults.
Reply With Quote
  #74 (permalink)  
Old 09-25-2009, 03:41 PM
hammerwoman's Avatar
Denim Goddess
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: In a VAN down by the river.
Posts: 7,218
Feedback: (97)
I really hope whomever adopts those puppies gets them SPAYED OR NEUTERED!!
__________________
I am
Reply With Quote
  #75 (permalink)  
Old 09-25-2009, 04:23 PM
treasurehoard's Avatar
Denim God
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Earth
Posts: 26,087
Feedback: (166)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlotte View Post
it's a /b/tard internet meme




.
we should have a thread dedicated to memes ..
__________________
AUCTIONSFollow us on TWITTERLike us on FACEBOOKTUMBLR
CONSIGN WITH TREASUREHOARD - Free Pick-Up/Shipping - Low Rates No Fees - PM for details
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70