Authentic Jeans Forums banner

The A Pocket Color Guide

141K views 192 replies 73 participants last post by  hundal 
#1 ·
ALL PHOTOS CONTAINED HEREIN ARE THE COPYRIGHTED PROPERTY OF AUTHENTICFORUM, UNAUTHORIZED USE WILL RESULT IN LEGAL ACTION

TO ENLARGE THUMBNAIL, CLICK ON IT, TO SEE A PHOTO OF THE ENTIRE BACK OF THE JEANS/WASH, CLICK THE UNDERLINED NAME :)

KEY: * - Hard to find ** - Rare ^^ - Straight-to-discount-store style (S2D)

ORANGE

Windsor (WDS)Begonia AMS (BEG)Brooklyn (BRA)Hemingway

See less See more
#55 ·
haha. I have dreams about them...they are my go gett'em. but seriously, ask jessani what she has...cause I could have sworn she bought some a looong time ago.

#58 · (Edited)
then they must have been fakes or something, but this was a gorgeous greyish looked like an extreme wash with gorgeous pink a's
they could have been fabric markered, tho

edit: Looked around, pretty sure the wash was bke. Are these still inproduction or easy to come by?

#65 ·
Oooh awesome!

Can you take 2 photos for us? One close up of the right pocket like you see all the pics on the main guide here as, and one pic of the whole back folded in half like this:

#67 ·
You should be able to use the attachment feature (click "go advanced" reply and there's a little paperclip icon). If they're too big, email them to me at idalis@authenticforum.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.