Authentic Jeans Forums banner

Question about seller/shipping

3K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  Debbielovesu 
#1 ·
I purchased and paid for an item on March 5th and it showed that the PO had been notified for the package for 5 days so I sent on e-mail Sunday night asking if my package would actually be delivered to the PO on Monday to be mailed, she wrote back and said yes. The only reason that I was a bit worried was because she had JUST received two negative feedback's, both saying they didn't get their package and as I scrolled down I saw that within the last 6 months she had three others that said the same thing.

So supposedly my package was sent in yesterday morning but as of this morning the tracking says the same thing (just that the PO had been notified) so if she were to have actually sent the package in wouldn't it say 'accepted' I know it always does for me. I am able to open a 'haven't received item case' today which is tempting but it's probably still a bit early right?

#2 ·
Not necessarily. It is my understanding that it is not required to be scanned in if the package is dropped off at the post office, therefore it could show just as if she printed the label all the way up until it is delivered to you.

Usually when I hand my to my mail man he scans them in right away. But when I drop them off in the box at the Post Office I notice that many times they never get scanned. Sometimes they will get scanned at another PO along the way or sometimes they only get scanned when they get delivered. It's pretty normal. It happens to mine all the time and I ship a lot.

#4 ·
Double post, but I opened a case because the seller keeps racking up negatives, then she e-mails me this:

"they found my package and a few other people's packages in the back of my carrier's car. he had been fired. so they will send it out today. they said the shipping confirmation should be available for view tomorrow. my post office is not the best. ugh. please look for your package soon. i appreciate your patience. k."

That is the weirdest thing I have EVER heard. :rolleyes:

#6 · (Edited)
oh I know, I laughed so hard though :rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

I feel really bad and I'm not trying to make fun of her or anything but she also told me that everything she has gotten a negative for was items that she never sold, and that she has never seen them before and didn't know how they got there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.