Authentic Jeans Forums banner

Auth Check Please

532 views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  zephyr7 
#1 ·
How do these run? Are they TTS? I normally wear a size 30 in SFAM so just curious if these are about the same.

Thanks in advance!

See less See more
#8 ·
I have a pair of 7FAM straights and on me, they are more like a slim bootcut than skinny. You could definitely tuck them into boots, but there may be some bunching around the knee and just below, since they're looser in that area than skinnies. As for your fit question, I am confused: you say you usually wear a size 30 but the pair in the photos is a 27...are you wondering about this particular pair, or a similar pair in your size? These look to be NYD straights, which would IMO fit tts to 1/2 big. Hope this helps!:D

#9 ·
Thanks abmurphy!

The pair in the photo is a 27 but the listing on ebay says they are a size 30 not a 27 as pictured. I have emailed the seller to confirm that is in fact the case. Would hate to purchase and them be a 27 :rofl.

Thank you for your input on the tucking into boots, that is what I was worried about, bunching. Skinnies are just a little too tight fitting for me, wish i could wear them more!

#11 ·
A lot of it depends on your shape. I have *erm* athletic calves and straights are pretty fitted on my leg. Roxy is tight! and Gwen just isn't happening. If you have small calves, then the straight will be narrow but probably not leg hugging. If you're looking to tuck in knee high boots I think all 3 styles would be fine though since they're all fitted to the knee and none of them are bulky enough below that it would be hard to tuck them in.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.